Food & SnacksBakeryCakes & Dessert BarsDrake
Drake's Coffee Cakes with Cinnamon Streusel Topping 115 oz

Drake's Coffee Cakes with Cinnamon Streusel Topping 11.5 oz

by Drake

Drake's coffee cakes with cinnamon streusel topping 11.5 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drake's Coffee Cakes with Cinnamon Streusel Topping 11.5 oz!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Drake's Coffee Cakes with Cinnamon Streusel Topping 11.5 oz uploaded by Angie H.
A nice quick yummy snack. it's fresh never stale. I'm content with the lil cakes
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Drake's Coffee Cakes with Cinnamon Streusel Topping 11.5 oz uploaded by alisha S.
I get these sometimes.smells like cinnamon.. mmm.very soft to eat.it taste yummy In mouth you definitely taste the cinnamon.makes a bit of a mess.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great taste snack. The crumble on top is so flavorful and they are moist. I like how They come individually packaged
They’re kind of soggy on top and dry the rest of the way through. As a quick snack they’re not bad but definitely not a favorite or something I’d crave. Good to throw in your backpack as a snack or in a lunchbox because they’re individually prepackaged.
1300 s Berkeley ave
OMG these are the best I love the taste very good flavor and texture the bread is soft and fluffy love it. J
Zephyrhills, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use to eat these all the time. very good if you want a quick and easy fun snack. love it
Love these they melt in your mouth they taste great with milk or tea either way! They are really affordable and taste great also a perfect match with coffee
These are Sooo addicting! My grandmother always buys these, so every time I go over there she knows I have to have at least one! They're so good!
San Diego, CA
My daughter loves these little things. I tried them and admit they are delicious, however I am trying to stay away from heavy sweets like these. As tempting as they are I have to keep them out of my house and make my own healthy version at home.
Middlesex, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy these Drake coffee cakes as a snack I have tried the entenman ones and I prefer Drakes!!!!!!!!

Looking for your answer?