DragonFly Microfiber Yoga Mat Towel uploaded by Caitlin S.

BY DRAGONFLY

Find gym equipment and accessories at Target.com! The microfiber yoga mat towel from dragonfly yoga is the perfect companion to any hot yoga or sweaty vinyasa practice. Designed for maximum absorption, this yoga mat towel becomes slip-resistant when it gets wet, keeping the hands and feet locked into the mat when you are dripping with sweat. The dragonfly microfiber mat towel is lightweight and made from microfiber - a unique material in which the strands of fiber are split several times so they pick up more liquid, like a mop. Our mat towel is machine washable and lightweight for your convenience. see more...

Anna H.
I picked up this baby at TJ Max for a fraction of the cost, was extremely affordable.

It works great, completely covering the studio mat so I don't have to put my directly face on it. It is much easier to carry than my mat and it is easy care. I can just wash it with my clothing, no special care needed.

I love it!
Caitlin S.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this yoga mat! My mom got me this a few months ago and I use it for everything. I use it for stretching and for yoga at night and in the morning. I would definitely purchase my own if this one wears down at all
Abby |.
Tallahassee
My favorite and go to bikram yoga towel! After 20 minutes into a hot yoga class I need this towel to practice

Target