BY NONE

No one like to be made fun of, and no one likes a 'me-first' attitude. This explores these common childhood behaviors and through engaging and playful episodes, gives children creative ways to learn consideration for the feelings of others. see more...

• How many of you already own this one2 Answers
  • I haven't been able to find this at the retailers listed and I wa...1 Answers
  • When did they stop airing this show?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I would definitely recommend this show for younger children to help them expand their imagination." in 1 review
  • "I bet they have memorized every episode by now." in 1 review
  • "When I was younger Drangon Tales was my absolute favorite show." in 1 review
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
I use to watch this show all the time when I was younger and it was one of my favorite shows! The theme song was really catchy and it was just a really cute show all around. It would be so nice if it came on Netflix because I wouldn't mind watching it again. Wonderful for kids to watch!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such a cute show for all children to watch. I like how they teach to be nice to one another!! I grew up watching this with my twin cousins they absolutely loved this showūüôĆūüôĆūüėÄ
Heather B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son used to watch this when he was little! He is now 11 and I wish it was still on for my daughter who is 16 months! It was such a cute show! I remember singing all the songs with my son. They should definitely bring it back! It is for sure a good watch for the little ones!
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As a teacher and a mother, I have always loved Dragon Tales. It is a cute animated series that teaches children important lesson and fosters creativity in a constructive manner. The songs are so cute, I even find myself singing along. I recommend this to anyone with small children!
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
This show was amazing when I was a kid! I wish it was on netflix! It brought happiness and always singing along to the theme song! I loved everybody on that show! If I can find it on dvd, ima buy it and watch it again. I might be 19, but I love rewatching childhood shows
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the cartoons I could sit through watching when my kids were tiny and into it. I loved the ideas they come up with in this show. I think helps with kids thinking skills and more. Makes for great problem solving! And a cute show all around!
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
One of favorite cartoon when I was a kid ūüėć I wish that it still came on cable so I could play it for my kids. The theme song was so catchy and the lessons were always so valuable. I would recommend anyone to watch it is very appropriate for kids.
Janie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My kids used to love this show when they were little! It was a life lesson learning experience but they make it fun and interesting. They would want to watch this all the time and I highly recommend it to any parent with a little one!
Veronica J.
This is a great children show. It will capture their attention for hours. It is also very educational. The characters are cute. Your kids will love this show you may never get them to leave the television.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you haven't seen this. Drop your phone...go to the nearest TV with netflix and get on it. Don't leave until you've finished every episode. Then come back and thank me. You're welcome.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who grew up watching this cartoons? For sure i did ūüôč
Kendall K.
Katy, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who else wishes they could still watch this show?
Yazmin C.
Porterville , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who else grew up watching this?
Heather B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When did they stop airing this show?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
How many of you already own this one