BY NONE

Director Sam Raimi ("Spider-Man", "Evil Dead", "A Simple Plan") returns to the horror genre with "Drag Me To Hell", an original tale of a young woman's desperate quest to break an evil curse. Christine Brown (Alison Lohman) is an ambitious L.A. loan officer with a charming boyfriend, professor Clay Dalton (Justin Long). Life is good until the mysterious Mrs. Ganush (Lorna Raver) arrives at the bank to beg for an extension on her home loan. Should Christine follow her instincts and give the old woman a break? Or should she deny the extension to impress her boss, Mr. Jacks (David Paymer), and get a leg-up on a promotion? Christine fatefully chooses the latter, shaming Mrs. Ganush and dispossessing her of her home. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish. "Production Video Diaries: The Bloody Nose"; "Inside The Psychic World"; Make-up Effects; "Alison In Mud"; "Wirework and Nightmare"; "Justin Long Profile"; "The Parking Lot Fight"; "The Goat"; "Set Tour: The Great Room"; "Puzzle Car"; "Dragging Her To Hell"; Sound Design; BD Live: My Scenes Sharing, On-Screen Ticker, Video Rotation; D-Box.

Delores H.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I've watched this movie several times it's not bad at all I love horror movies so this is a good one I'd recommend watching it
Kay K.
Kay K.
*review for the movie, not disc* Drag Me To Hell was a surprisingly mediocre horror flick with way too many gross non-gory scenes for my taste. I know Raimi loves humorous horror and he really did his preference justice with this film.
Christy B.
Christy B.
San Antonio, TX
One of my husband's favorites. We bought the movie after renting it from Redbox. A great horror movie, if thats your thing.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Awesome movie, watched it from rebox after it came out, but we are avid horror movie lovers in the house.
Cristy D.
Cristy D.
I'm a huge fan of horror movies, if you're a fan as well and haven't seen this movie I would highly recommend it. I don't get scared easily but this movie is actually somewhat scary.