DRACKETT PROFESSIONAL Pledge Lemon Scent Wet Wipes

UCV1089 Features: Applicable Material: Wood Dirt Types: Dust Length : 10 in Towel/WipeType: Wet Wipes Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container : 18 Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Width : 7 in EPA Registered: No Application: Furniture Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Wet Wipes Material(s): Cloth Chemical Compound: Alcohol-Free Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 pct Scent: Lemon Packaging: Pack Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products Color/Finish: Color(s): White see more...

Lilah W.
These wipes are great for dusting and have that familiar Pledge smell. I prefer these to the spray for chair legs and spindles because the polish goes where I want it, not wasted in the air. I don't use Pledge on the wood floor for safety reasons (slippery).
Jomary R.
These Pledge Wet Wipes are awesome! I prefer these over the spray because they are more convenient. For me, they are more effective because you don't waste that much and you can clean faster than with the spray. I highly recommend this product!
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
This is perfect for the quick clean ups I do..keeps up with the dusting so it doesn't build up. I actually cut these in half so the pack lasts longer!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Decorator Expert Level 2
We just purchased a house that is mostly made of wide pine. These are great for quick spills and wipe ups on our temperamental floors.
Elvira B.
They are good for clean up. Has the same great smell of Pledge. Easy to use and dispose. I think they work better then the spray.
Christina s.
These are perfect for everyday cleanup. I use them all the time. We'll worth the money. I recommend these to everyone
Melinda P.
These are great for quickie clean ups but for my weekly dusting, I prefer to use the spray/aerosol and a cloth.
Rhonda M.
Love love love Pledge for my furniture polish! Recommend it to anyone. So easy to use and and they smell great!
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Love these. they are safe on your wood surfacees and clean them so well. I wish they came in a larger pack/
Jessica H.
I use these all the time, at work and at home, they are so handy and get the job done.