Dr. Zenovia Skincare
Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 15 oz/ 45 mL

Dr. Zenovia Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

by Dr. Zenovia Skincare

A mineral SPF 30 moisturizer that provides broad-spectrum protection while visibly minimizing dark spots and discoloration with the power of vitamin C. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness Formulation: Lightweight LotionHighlighted Ingredients:- Vitamin C Ester: A lipid-soluble, stable version that supports strong skin and boosts other antioxidants to allow for the maximum visible correction of photoaged skin. - REG-ulate360 Complex: Restores a healthy appearance to hormonally imbalanced skin with a blend of medical-grade actives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Zenovia Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 45 mL!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Zenovia Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Natalia S.
This is pretty good mineral sunscreen with a lot of natural ingredients. I give it 4 stars because it’s not moisturizing at all, and makes my originally oily skin feel dry. But it works good if apply it on top of some other moisturizer. It’s white, so make sure to not use much and rub it in thoroughly. It makes skin look even toned, fine lines and dark spots become less visible. I like it, just wish it wasn’t as drying! *Received complimentary from PinchMe for testing purposes.
Janelle M.
Buena Park, CA
Dr. Zenovia Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Janelle M.
I had high expectations for this product but I was really disappointed. It doesn’t blend well and leaves a very obvious white cast on my skin! Also, a little tacky and it is not matte. I have previously added a bit of foundation but the white shade prevails mostly.
Lily M.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen that also has vitamin C which helps brighten up your skin. Use a little bit because it leaves a white tint on your skin. It leaves my skin hydrated compared to other sunscreen that dry up my skin.
Rosy V.
This is my current every day moisturizer and I’ve been loving it! I use it daily for work since it has SPF. It feel great on the skin and it really does add moisture to the skin making it look amazing!
Jennie Y.
Dr. Zenovia Skincare Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Jennie Y.
[product:dr-zenovia-skincare-vitamin-c-brightening-moisturizer-spf-30-15-oz/-45-ml] works as a brightening moisturizer. The spf in the moisturizer brightens the skin and gives your skin a natural glow. Pros: Protects your skin from the sun, keeps skin moisturized and doesn’t break the bank. Cons: The product kinda smells like strong sunscreen. It feels a bit sticky on the skin but the sticky feeling goes away. If you don’t mind the smell this is a great product for brightening!

Looking for your answer?