Dr. Zenovia Skincare
5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment 05 oz/ 15 mL

Dr. Zenovia Skincare 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

by Dr. Zenovia Skincare

A concentrated formula that targets visible hormonal flare-ups and redness while reducing the appearance of future blemishes. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Redness, Acne and Blemishes, and Oiliness Formulation: GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Benzoyl Peroxide 5%: An ultra-micronized, non-irritating ingredient that visibly reduces acne. - REG-ulate360 Complex: A blend of medical-grade actives that restores a healthy-looking appearance to hormonally imbalanced skin. - Medical-Grade Aloe Vera: Delivers antioxidants plus vitamins A and C to soothe hormonally imbalanced skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Zenovia Skincare 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Brookings, OR
This is honestly the best spot treatment. The entire dr zenovia line is amazing. This makes my acne go away very quickly.
Ontario, CA
Dr. Zenovia Skincare 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Amanda G.
For those unfortunate pimples and blemishes that pop up, the 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment has been extremely effective in eradicating them quickly. I simply spot this on top of the pimple and it starts working immediately and clears up the zit within just a day or two. Even though it is highly concentrated, my sensitive skin has not had any adverse reactions. I highly recommend using this spot treatment to quickly reduce zits!
Anthem, AZ
Oh man this is so good for hormonal ache. I have some acne around my mustache and chin area. I put a pea size on each side of my mouth and rubbed in. This was at night. I woke up and the bumps were gone. I usually get acne around my chin and mouth area during my time of the month and it’s annoying. This product drastically change how annoying that time of the month is. This is great for acne. I bought the entire line because of this.
I’ve been loving this spot treatment! I put it at night on the little spots I get sometimes and it reduces size and redness overnight. It’s works like magic in less than 3 days zits are completely gone!
Wilkesboro, NC
This product is a holy grail. I get acne spots and just dab a bit of this and boom they disappear almost overnight. This is something I will continue to purchase and recommend, I love the whole line of Dr. Zenovia products.

Looking for your answer?