BY DR. WU

Y-line lifting capsule mask is a two-piece face and neck anti-ageing treatment, which is effective in refining signs of aging such as loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles, hence creating perfect y-line facial shape. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Kiley K.
Chicago
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Mary p.
Sacramento , CA
One of the best products out there . Made my face feel soft and it was really refreshing and kept my face really moist and oily free. Used it before my makeup routine and it did wonders for my skin .
Katie H.
Norman, OK
I did not like this product at all. It had fairly good reviews so I decided to try it out but that was a huge mistake. This did not "lift" my face whatsoever and was a waste of money. I do not recommend and would not buy again.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
This mask is literal goals. It's not uncomfortable to wear and my skin felt like a newborn when I was finished. Results lasted a long while. Would purchase again !!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits
Vic B.
Staten Island, NY
Makes my face feel brand new! Every time I take the mask off I feel totally refreshed and rejuvenated. Love this so much! So much better than just a simple face wash. Wouldn't trade it for any other mask at all!
aya a.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this mask so much because it leaves my face very soft.It definitely did meet my expectations and it is nice. I love the packaging and i bought it at ultra and i would totally recommend this to you.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing