BY DR. WU

Oxygen energizing capsule mask is a revolutionary sustained-release encapsulation technology to effectively deliver to skin active ingredients. Its main ingredients oxygen skin, masque berry extract and acai extract contain the highest level of antioxidants to fight against cell-damaging free radicals, improve skin texture and fight signs of aging such as loss of elasticity, spots, dull and uneven skin tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katheleen :.
Un producto ordenado por internet el cual me gusto pero siento que le falta un poco de textura pero me encanto la presentación.
Megan R.
Miami
Another amazing product from Dr. Wo.

If You use it in the night. You Will to wake up with a lot of energy and a beauty face!
Chia-Yi L.
I don't think it didn't anything impressive, it'/ just alright. For the price I don't think I'd repurchase this item.
Sharon N.
Miami, Fl
Excelente poder tener este tipo de productos sn el mercado! Así cuidamos la piel de una manera extraordinaria
Elizabeth G.
Este producto.me encanta ya que cuando me lo aplico se siente suave y siento una diferencia en la piel
Paige S.
Ashford
Very nourishing!!
Cleared my skin up too and noticed a difference within 2 times of using it!
adrian f.
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like