BY DR. WU

Oxygen energizing capsule mask is a revolutionary sustained-release encapsulation technology to effectively deliver to skin active ingredients. Its main ingredients oxygen skin, masque berry extract and acai extract contain the highest level of antioxidants to fight against cell-damaging free radicals, improve skin texture and fight signs of aging such as loss of elasticity, spots, dull and uneven skin tone. see more...

Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Great one so much smells yummy easy to use leaves skin wow beautiful.best out there so far
Brittany P.
Fort Bragg, NC
Bring on the smooth skin. Makes you feel re engerized and really leaves your skin glowing.
Carrie D.
Does what the package said but to me the smell wasn’t fantastic (but that’s my own opinion)
Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
Soooo much loveeeee for this mask. This brand is real good and I love all of its products
Jessica B.
I get so awake after using this product I felt so dull before but it really wakes you up
Danika R.
Jamestown, Kentucky
Love this face mask. Use this product weekly. My face has never felt so smooth.
Sawsen B.
These are my favorite face masks! They really smell great, and make me feel so relaxed. They tingle at first but it’s not bad once you get used to it. They make my skin feel extremely soft too. Highly recommend.
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
This product is amazing it gives to my skin all the nutriments that it needs and it gives it a fresh smooth and soft results ever i loooove this product and i recommend it to everybody !
Jessica J.
Girona, catalonia
This is so soothing and tingling ding-a-ling! It makes you feel fresh a juujed after and the feeling last for a while.o love applying it after removing all my makeup in the evening!!
Bansari G.
This face mask always leaves my skin glowing! My skin feels amazing and renewed once I've used the mask and I religiously do a mask once every 2 weeks.

back