BY DR. WU

Oxygen energizing capsule mask is a revolutionary sustained-release encapsulation technology to effectively deliver to skin active ingredients. Its main ingredients oxygen skin, masque berry extract and acai extract contain the highest level of antioxidants to fight against cell-damaging free radicals, improve skin texture and fight signs of aging such as loss of elasticity, spots, dull and uneven skin tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Dr. Wu is awesome for facemasks. I haven't used one is a while but they are great and leave you feeling fresh and clean.
Isabella W.
AMAZING PRODUCT and great quality not to mention it lasts a long time 10/10 love this product! I always buy this product!
Ashby C.
Louisville, KY
Good product. Expensive. Easy to use. Smooth feeling. Leaves clean smell. Wouldn't use product again because to costly.
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE MASKS!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!
Ashley G.
Las Vegas, NV
Put this on every morning while I do what I have to do in my morning routine and I say it's what keeps me energized.
Sophia M.
League City, TX
I love this makeup, One of my favorite kinds.
I spend a lot of money on makeup a month.
Looooovvvveee this makeup!!!!
Emily Y.
I use this before I get ready in the mornings and it boost my skin and Wakes me up with the fresh clean feeling
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times. It works wonders. I mean wonders!!!!
Carrie D.
Does what the package said but to me the smell wasn’t fantastic (but that’s my own opinion)