BY DR. WU

Oxygen energizing capsule mask is a revolutionary sustained-release encapsulation technology to effectively deliver to skin active ingredients. Its main ingredients oxygen skin, masque berry extract and acai extract contain the highest level of antioxidants to fight against cell-damaging free radicals, improve skin texture and fight signs of aging such as loss of elasticity, spots, dull and uneven skin tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing
Kay O.
Boston, MA
My go to mask after a night out and I have to be ready for work early in the morning. I would recommend this product for every on the go modern woman.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I haven't used many facial masks before... I tried this one and thought it was pretty good... it didn't make my face feel like it was suffocating ;)
Liette G.
Ellendale
Love this item was one of the first things I tried when I was in school it’s easy to use without the harsh smell very pricey but worth every penny
Tanisha L.
Schertz, TX
Quick way to energize and revive your skin. I love facials but going to salon is costly so being able to use this product has worked in my favor
Brittany E.
Works very good for my oily skin I get black heads very easy this helps in many ways I love it and leaves my skin feeling vibrant and soft
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
This is good for Monday when you don't want to get out of bed and you don't want to start your day. It gives a great little boost
Dakota F.
Onalaska, TX
This product is AMAZING !! I love doing face masks and the refreshing feeling after I'm done. This specific one is my favorite
Haley I.
Moulton, AL
Once you take this mask off you feel so energized and like a brand new perso, it's like your face was never dirty or anything.