BY DR. WU

Oxygen energizing capsule mask is a revolutionary sustained-release encapsulation technology to effectively deliver to skin active ingredients. Its main ingredients oxygen skin, masque berry extract and acai extract contain the highest level of antioxidants to fight against cell-damaging free radicals, improve skin texture and fight signs of aging such as loss of elasticity, spots, dull and uneven skin tone. see more...

Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
Energizing really is the right description for this face mask! It leaves your skin all fresh and almost "tingly". It also smells nice and is easy to apply and remove to the face without a big mess.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
This mask is amazing, besucase all the components that they have is good for your skin. For my face I pay a lot of money, I really don't care but this brand it's affordable it's just $12 the price is perfect .
Jecinda J.
I love using this. It feels refreshing yet energizing. Beats my expectations. Absolutely amazing. Love this. Repeat user. Effective. I love it. Great product. Not disappointed at all will definitely recommend
Ree N.
All of Dr Wu masks are awesome but this has to be my favorite! I have combo skin - oily in my forehead and nose and dry on my chin and cheeks and this mask addresses all of my issues leaving my skin smooth, moisture and matte. Like all sheet masks it's foolproof to apply even if you look a little funny.
Elisha G.
I really like this mask because as soon as I take it off my face I can see the difference! I feel overall much better after I do this face mask. Very hydrating and energizing!
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
Since having babies, my face has undergone many changes. I have pretty clear skin and don't experience any acne. However, I notice that my skin feels dry and not as plump. I used Dr. Wu's Oxygen Mask and my skin felt supple!
Christian W.
Metairie, LA
If you want a cheap and easy to use. Some face masks make you apply then wash off with a wet towel. All you need to do it apply to your face and peel it off. Easy as could be and it honestly works. I'm so glad they have this.
Paulith R.
This mask is good but not as much as others I've tried before, so if you note after use is that as has my face sunscreen mancho not as much as before it is a plus
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this products for skincare I recommend everything is so good I would get this again so good love how it feels is amazing
Kay O.
Boston, MA
My go to mask after a night out and I have to be ready for work early in the morning. I would recommend this product for every on the go modern woman.

back