BY DR. WU

Instant whitening capsule mask is a revolutionary sustained-release encapsulation technology to effectively deliver to skin active ingredients including ethyl ascorbic acid, ink and kiwi liquid B. This unique formula can effectively act on different steps of melanin synthesis process and especially at the source by blocking the composition of tyrosine. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Review for: DR. Wu Instant Whitening Capsule Mask, DR.WU Extreme Whitening Bio-Cellulose Mask with Vitamin C+ 3PCS more...
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Stings a bit at first, but gave me the brightening effect that I wanted. Wouldn't go as far as to say this really whitens, but then again, that's not the result I was going for so I would argue this is a success
Kiley K.
Chicago
Lindsey L.
Review for: DR.WU Extreme Whitening Bio-Cellulose Mask with Vitamin C+ 3PCS more...
Let me tell you this. This product was sent from the heavens. I love it so much, it was created by God himself. It made my skin smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom. I love it, definitely recommending it from now on.
Emily R.
Miami

This whitening mask is very good, I always have spots on my face, either by the sun or by grains that have come out, besides I wear lenses I have the marks of the lenses around my eyes, and it is not at all cute Look like a raccoon, so the mask really fixes those ugly spots on the skin.
Maily S.
Martinsburg, WV
Love this. if you have scars or blemishes that you want to lighten and make brighter this will deff do the trick. the packaging is nice and the price is a bit pricey but it works. it smells great and leaves your skin feeling great by the end of use.
Sam M.
Its so invoative and unique to all other products I've used and its so fascinating how the whole mask comes in the capsule and I would recommend cause of its quality and just how fun it is to try out
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
I saw a difference after using for a few weeks. Is helping to even out my facial skin tone and tone down the dark spots. However, it does take quite a while to see some results. I would buy again though.
Ina L.
Dr wu love the name I'm a wutang fan lmao but the mask is really weird I usually just apply stuff to my face so when I tried this it was pretty new lol but after my skin felt amazing I would definitely tell people about it
Tina L.
State College, PA
This mask is light and very hydrating and gentle. My face always feels very refreshed after I use it. It's on the pricier side, but well worth it. I would recommend it for use once in a while.