Dr. Woods Shea Vision Cleanser with Black Soap, 8 Ounce uploaded by Lori S.

BY DR. WOODS

Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter Gently Exfoliates 1 Heals Blemishes 4 Neutralizes Free Radicals 3 Moisturizes Conditions Discover the Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants Botanicals br This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Black Soap - Amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes. 1 Gamma Tocopherol - The most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit. 4 Organic Shea Butter - Ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines. 3 Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary, Peppermint and Tea Tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells. 100% Natural. 100% Vegan. Paraben and Phthalate Free. Lauryl Laureth Sulfate Free. No Petro see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah S.
His product has done wonders for my acne. It is a gentle exfoliator that doesn’t strip my skin of moisture. My skin has never been so clear and balanced. It is a perfectly affordable product that I would recommend to everyone.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Easy on the skin, good price, bought online at a natural health store. Worked well, would recommend to others , can be a little drying on skin so use a moisturizer after. I keep in the shower for body use also.
Tasnia I.
I don't know why this product has got a lower rating . With that being said , I love this facial cleanser. It's a perfect gentle cleanser . It leaves a very clean and refreshed feeling on my face without out making it dry !!! Plus it's for all types of skins.

As it's a mild cleanser, to get the best result, you have to massage your face with it in a circular motion ( written on the direction to apply) for a minute and use it twice a day . It's an "okay "cleanser for acne prone skins but if you wash your face properly with this cleanser, you can prevent acne . So it's perfect for skin with mild acne . And also it's not so pricey ( around $6.38 at amazon )and comes in great quantity!! So it's also a good deal . I just love this product.
Joanna O.
New Bremen, OH
Absolutely the best face wash, hands down. Good for all skin types. Does not have the strong chemical or floral fragrance.
Bailey B.
my current favorite facial cleanser! i feel all natural products work so well with my skin and keep it as healthy as it should, woo for no harmful chemicals!!
Adriana F.
It's a great general cleanser for dry and sensitive skin. As far as acne goes, it does nothing to it. It doesn't make it go away.
NouNou A.
Toulouse
When I used this, I was very disappointed. It actually did nothing. My blemishes increased while using this, and I couldn't seem to get over the feeling of residue on my skin after every use. I ended up using it as hand soap. My hands loved it better than my face did!
Charity B.
Prince Albert, SK
I love this cleanser. You only need a small amount to cleanse your entire face. It works well to prevent breakouts. This is a natural and vegan product.