BY DR. WOODS

Dr. Woods Pure Castile Soap Peppermint Description: Experience the Freshness For Normal, Dry and Oily Skin Naturally Good as a Body Wash, Facial Cleanser and Shampoo Use as a Natural Cleaner, Too! Castile Soap blends the natural healing properties of olive oil with gentle, refreshing Peppermint Essential Oil. The Olive Oil in our Castile Soap attracts moisture and holds moisture close to the skin, forming a breathable layer that prevents moisture loss. Dr. Woods Castile Soap does not contain any harsh detergents that can strip away skin's natural moisture. The fragrance refreshes and reinvigorates your skin and senses after a long, hectic day, while the Vitamin E rich lather leaves skin feeling naturally clean and dewy soft. Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse hands and your entire body. Free Of Animal ingredients, artificial ingredients, paraben, SLS Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Dr. Woods Pure Castile Soap Peppermint Directions Daily Body Wash and Facial Cleanser: Apply onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah. Lather and massage. Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a refreshing fragrance. Soothing Aromatherapeutic Bath: Squeeze a capful or two in running water and enjoy. Facial Pack: Apply liberally onto a towel soaked in hot water. Wring out and drape over scalp and face, massaging with fingertips. All Natural Cleaning: Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr. Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more! Fresh, Itch-Free Laundry: Use 2 oz. for small loads, 4 oz. for large loads. Ingredients: Purified water (aqua), saponified coconut, hemp and olive oils with retained glycerin, vitamin E oil (tocopheryl acetate), peppermint oil, sea salt, citric acid and rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract. see more...

• Is this very mint like they say it is will love to try it...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful and affordable castile soap that I buy from vitacost.com. I like the light peppermint smell and I use it for hand soap as well as in my laundry. I love the natural ingredients!
V L.
Not one of my favorite scents. The peppermint can sting eye and sensitive delicate areas. But the cool tingle on sore muscles is WONDERFUL!All of Dr Woods "soaps" leave me moisturized and soft. My acne and dry skin bumpies have all but disappeared since I became a Dr Woods fanatic in January of 2014
Cece A.
Love this soap. I use it all over my body and it helps my dry skin. I don't even use shaving cream anymore, this works perfect for shaving and doesn't leave any type of burns.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
We use this soap for everything! My husband uses it as a shampoo and body wash. I dilute it with water and use it to clean. I've even used it as a laundry detergent! It smells great and works!
NouNou A.
Toulouse
I love its crisp, minty scent, and its simple, natural formula. I think everyone should give this a try!
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this very mint like they say it is will love to try it out