Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap uploaded by Alexandra L.

BY DR. WOODS

Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap Description: All Natural Eco Friendly Ideal Complexion Formula A New Experience in Cleanliness For Everyday Use as a Body Wash, Facial Cleanser, Shampoo, Shaving Lather Dr. Woods Black Soap also known as Anago Soap or Alata Soap, originates from West Africa. It has been used for centuries in Africa. It's methods and secrets have been passed down from generation to generation to keep the soap close to mother nature and avoid exploitation and imitations. Many have tried to create their version of black soap with all kinds of ingredients. For centuries, Africans have used Black Soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues. Black soap has also been used to achieve beautiful skin. Africans have also used this natural soap for bathing and washing their hair. Today people from all walks of life are benefiting from this amazing soap. Great for removing make-up Dr. Woods Black Soap will leave your skin soft, clear and smelling delicious. This soap works against premature facial lines. Black Soap comes from plantain skin. It is natural source of vitamins A and E and iron. (Plantain is a popular food in Africa, South America and other parts of the world. It can be found in ethnic or international grocery stores such as Latino, Caribbean or African. It looks like banana but much bigger. It does not taste like a banana and has to be cooked before eating. The skin of the plantain is gingerly dried to be precise texture under the hot african sun. It is then roasted in a clay oven. The heat must be constant in order to achieve a particular color, texture and smell. The next process is very delicate because if it is not done properly, with the right ingredients, there will be no soap. The roasted plantain skin is mixed with palm oil, palm kernel oil to form the soap. The roasting of the plantains determines the brownish-black color of the soap. The longer the plantains are roas

• I've been wanting to use black soap can you tell me how does it s...2 Answers
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I was browsing through a nearby store and I ran across this liquid black soap. I'm a naturalista so I am always looking for the new organic products to try. And this body wash is amazing. Not only is it a bodywash, it has multi-purposes
Alexandra L.
Love this soap! I use for my face, body, intimate areas, everywhere! Love the scent and the clean feeling I get from it. I also love that it's a natural product without harsh chemicals like sulfates or parabens. Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap
V L.
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
This black soap if what got me hooked me on Dr Woods. It works great and the price is right. All of Dr Woods "soaps" leave me moisturized and soft. My acne and dry skin bumpies have all but disappeared since I became a Dr Woods fanatic in January of 2014
Lacy I.
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 16 fl oz
This is a very economical product and works really well for acne. Black soap has been used and made in Africa for a very long time because it has so many benefits for different skin problems especially acne. The downside is it can be very drying if used daily. Lathers great and has that great fresh scent.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
I started using this soap on my face with my spinning head face washer to help control breakouts. It helped slow breakouts, and even started fading the hyperpigmentation left by skin picking.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
I recently purchased this soap from my local supermarket. It was on clearance so I got for half the price which was great, it gave me a chance to try the soap. I love it ! The smell is nice and mild and my skin glows and feels so soft after using it. Definitely a soap I will add to my favorite products list.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
I switch my whole face routine because the old didn't work like they use to. I happen to stumble across Dr. Woods pure black soap and this stuff is the truth it cleared my face up in days. This is all I use now
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
31 year old female here. I've been using this product for almost two years and couldn't be happier. It keeps my face clear of blemishes and even helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I love that I can continue use even during pregnancy. Bonus!
Ashley C.
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
I used this soap many times in the past and was never disappointed! It is a great price and sits in pretty large container. It can be used as a facial cleanser too!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap 32 fl oz
Best body wash ever . I remember growing up and my dad used to buy this and I always wondered what it was . And I brought some recently and I fell in love with it .
Rebecca G.
I've been wanting to use black soap can you tell me how does it smell and what were your results ?