HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSkin TreatmentsDr. Wang
Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer

Dr. Wang Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer

by Dr. Wang

Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer was created by a father-and-son team who are renowned dermatologist and experienced acupuncturist/herbalist. After 3 years of research, the team created an herbal-based natural skincare formulation specifically to help those with severely irritated and dry skin, commonly found in skin conditions such as eczema (atopic dermatitis, nummular or dyshidrotic eczema), seborrheic dermatitis, and topical steroid withdrawal syndrome (red skin syndrome).

Does this product really work for dry itchy skin?  Thanks
Will this work on psoriasis ?
Start your review of Dr. Wang Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Leah A.
Boaz, AL
Oh my gosh. This stuff is amazing! It is the ONLY cream that will work on my sons eczema. I put it on his one a day. Usually at night. It's a little pricey but so worth it. It exceeded my expectations by far! If you have eczema it is so worth it! I would definitely recommend this product.
Ana G.
Charlotte, NC
I really don’t like the smell is like balm obviously but I’m not shure what this thing is going to for my skin...
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
I bought for my daughter. She is on a prescription drug now, which is new and also helping, but she uses Dr. Wang as an alternate and she says it helps a lot. She says that it has to be worked in her skin quite a bit, but it definitely relieves her discomfort. Thank you Dr. Wang.
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
No sé que tipo de psoriasis pueda tratar pero a mi hijo en especial todo lo que es oitment lo quema 🇺🇸I do not know what kind of psoriasis I can treat but my son especially everything that is burning oitme
ines G.
Bilbao
A few members of my family have eczema and after trying a lot of things and going on Internet for advice, we finally came across this Amazing product! it totally works, our eczema is so much better now! it is totally worth the money. I recommend it to anyone with eczema .
diana V.
Doral, FL
I use this every night and I always wake up the next morning with wonderfully calm down my irritated and itchy skin. My father have psoriasis and it's perfect for him.