Dr. Tungs Dr.Tungs Snap On Toothbrush Sanitizer - 2 Ea uploaded by Heather M.

BY DR. TUNGS

Fits Most Manual and Power Toothbrushesbr Kills Germs Naturally! Antibacterial vapors safely sanitize toothbrush between brushings 5 Keeps your toothbrush hygienic fresh! 6 60 days protection per cover 7 Fresh Mint aroma Research reveals that toothbrushes harbor a host of harmful bacteria that can re-infect your mouth when you brush. Granules in a uniquely designed compartment - treated with special essentials oils - release disinfecting vapors to kill germs and effectively neutralize bacterial growth on your toothbrush. A clean, safe, hygienic toothbrush helps protect your mouth from infection. Our Snap-On Sanitizer made with EcoPure additive biodegrades in a landfill faster than regular plastic. No Animal Testing see more...

• How does this product work to sanitize your toothbrush?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These things are awesome. I’m one of those people who always run their toothbrush under wicked hot water before using it.... Hoping that would help “disinfect” it/kill all the bad stuff off of it.
When I saw these in the store, I knew I needed to purchase them ASAP!

And I’m happy I did. It gives me piece of mind that my toothbrush is clean and ready to go!

I highly recommend these! (They also sell some for Kids too!)

Ps: I use a pretty bulky electronic toothbrush and it fits perfectly. Which is rare when it comes to toothbrush protectors! Dr. Tungs Dr.Tungs Snap On Toothbrush Sanitizer - 2 Ea
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This is a great product to have to keep germs off of your toothbrush. Sometimes when I'm traveling or going to be spending the night at my friends it comes in handy so I can just throw my toothbrush in my purse without worry of it getting dirty or any germs on it. Love it!
Terri S.
Alberton, MT
This is my new favorite "can't live without" product! As a self diagnosed germaphobe, this awesome little cap helps put my worries at ease! All natural disinfectants (Clove oil, lemon oil, peppermint oil, Thyme oil, and tea tree oil) keep any germs from growing on your bristles! Makes for a very happy mouth indeed!
Sadie J.
This works as expected, doesn't pop off of your toothbrush when it's rolling around in a suitcase or purse.
Debbie Y Al V.
My teeth are very sensitive but I love this toothbrush it doesn't make my teeth hurt as the others do
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Keeps the germs away while your toothbrush is traveling! Super cheap and well made!
raiza r.
puerto rico
I have one of these on every toothbrush in the house just in case theres any bugs so that they don't get on my brush.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
Keeps germs off your toothbrush and it's a great product to keep in your travel bag with your toothbrush
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
How does this product work to sanitize your toothbrush?