Dr. Tuna Garlic & Capixyl Revitalizing Shampoo Against Hair Loss & Shine Farmasi

4.5 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
After a few months of using it. My husband saw the difference. He has more hair on the crown side. We took before and after picture to see the difference.
5 / 5
I have second bottle going now, and I love this hair Shampoo. Not expensive at all and my hair is not slinky any more. I am not using any other Shampoo because this is what I needed. It's cruelty fee, over 1300 harmful chemicals banned, European brand.
5 / 5
This product is amazing. I show you a before and after about my hair. I have tried and spent a lot of money on products to grow my hair. This product was recommended to me. I didn't have much confidence in him. But I was surprised in less than three months my hair has grown and has had a lot of volume. In the same way it helps me with impurities. I used this kit from farmasi and some from Garnier to strengthen my hair. I don't know if it works for everyone but it has worked very well for me. Farmasi Dr C Tuna Vitalizing Revitalizing Hair Mask And Shampoo Garlic&Capixyl [Set #beauty #hair #shampoo #mask #garlic #revitalizing #strong #helps #review #volume #farmasi