BY SUPERGOOP!

A lightweight, water-resistant SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion for face and body. Powerful, broad-spectrum UV protection that doesn't leave a residue to make skin feel heavy Combination of UV screening agents that give the product high water resistance (up to 80 minutes) and photostability to prevent degrading in sunlight Antioxidant-rich extract to protect from free radicals triggered by sunlight, tobacco smoke, and smog A cost-effective solution to achieving complete, daily UV protection Directions: Apply generously to face, neck, and body 30 minutes prior to sun exposure for powerful UV coverage from head to toe. For continuous protection, reapply during prolonged sun exposure and after swimming or exercise. Net Weight: 1.5 oz./45 ml Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5%, Octisalate (Sunscreen) 5%, Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 3%, Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 2.79% Other Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-15, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lecithin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Butyrate, Isoamyl, Butyrate, Methyl Anthranilate, Methylbenzyl Acetate. see more...

Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz
  • "Definitely my favorite and I never was too big on wearing sunscreens. I used supergoop BB cream but not the sunscreen until I received a sample from Birchbox. Now I've purchased the full size twice. The price is more expensive than the regular ones you'd see at supermarkets or target but worth it. It actually repairs your skin & has cellular response. It doesn't smell & i have sensitive skin but never bothered me. " in 32 reviews
  • "Best sunscreen used. No ashy effect or breakout caused. Very moisturizing and long lasting. Great as a Base for makeup. Suits even the most sensitive skin. Highly recommended. Premium quality and result. Skin improved over time" in 19 reviews
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I tried this because it gets great reviews but it was not my favorite SPF product. The tube is really small for the price. It was very thick and didn’t rub in well. I used it on my face once and ended up breaking out. That said, it does do its job with protection from the sun. I burn quickly and easily even with high SPF but I did not burn using this product.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This product is pricey for a sunscreen but I really like it. I feel like it’s better than using a Walmart product on my face and it doesn’t make me breakout. I really like it. I picked up a travel size at sephora and bring it with me on trips to sunny places like Vegas or California.
Heather K.
New Columbia , PA
Supergoop! Sunscreen is so amazing that I can’t (won’t) use any other brand on my face. It’s so creamy yet lightweight and doesn’t clog my pore or make my face feel sticky or cakey. Its brilliant for everyday use because it keeps your skin smooth and soft while providing great sun protection! I highly recommend!
Anna M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have very sensitive/dry skin and rosacea on my cheeks. This makes it difficult to find a sunscreen that doesn’t sting and break me out. This product was great for everyday use under my make up as well as without any makeup on top. I highly recommend for sensitive skin!
Mariana P.
East Hanover, NJ
This sunscreen/moisturizer agrees with my skin so well. I originally got a sample in a birchbox subscription and from there decided I needed to add this to my regular routine. I have very pale, sun sensitive skin, and I love that this sunscreen is so thin and absorbs so quickly. It doesn't feel like a layer of grease on my face. My skin loves it and I do too, I feel like my skin looks better recently too. I got the big container because it will last me a nice long time. Definitely give it a try!
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This is such a great product I always put it under my foundation it doesn’t make your skin dry or extra oily I love specially if you do activity’s outside it’s great for an every day protection from the sun smells awesome too I love it I have currently own couple of bottles I keep one in my car as well for extra protection thank you supergoop
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
I love. My friend gave me 2 bottles she had that she got for free. I loved it. I have very oily skin and acne issues. It doesn't bother my skin at all. And it works! I don't get sunburn when wearing it. I apply it one or two times in 5 hours and I'm good. I love it! Smells good also. I have no issues. I just ran out and I'm going to buy it again!
Shellie M.
I'm allergic to most commercial sun screens. Super goop is the only one with ingredients that don't break me out and make me itch like crazy. I have been purchasing super goop sun screen products for over a year now And love their brand!!
Asheley P.
Memphis, TN
Nice product. Started using a month a go. It’s not ashy which is great especially since I am black. Very effective. Doesn’t leave the typical sunscreen smell, and it’s moisturizing. I bought it from Sephora. Not expensive. I would/will be buying this again
Marisa G.
I bought this after reading tons of reviews because I needed a sunscreen for everyday use. I really want to prevent my acne scars from getting darker but also not break out from the sunscreen in general. This sunscreen feels nice on the skin and has never broken me out! I love it and will continue to use it! The only down side is that it does have a little bit of the oily sunscreen feel but it isn’t bad enough to not continue wearing.
Hilary W.