Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz uploaded by Erica J.

BY SUPERGOOP! #26 in Sunscreen

A lightweight, water-resistant SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion for face and body. Powerful, broad-spectrum UV protection that doesn't leave a residue to make skin feel heavy Combination of UV screening agents that give the product high water resistance (up to 80 minutes) and photostability to prevent degrading in sunlight Antioxidant-rich extract to protect from free radicals triggered by sunlight, tobacco smoke, and smog A cost-effective solution to achieving complete, daily UV protection Directions: Apply generously to face, neck, and body 30 minutes prior to sun exposure for powerful UV coverage from head to toe. For continuous protection, reapply during prolonged sun exposure and after swimming or exercise. Net Weight: 1.5 oz./45 ml Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5%, Octisalate (Sunscreen) 5%, Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 3%, Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 2.79% Other Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-15, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lecithin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Butyrate, Isoamyl, Butyrate, Methyl Anthranilate, Methylbenzyl Acetate. see more...

Marisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after reading tons of reviews because I needed a sunscreen for everyday use. I really want to prevent my acne scars from getting darker but also not break out from the sunscreen in general. This sunscreen feels nice on the skin and has never broken me out! I love it and will continue to use it! The only down side is that it does have a little bit of the oily sunscreen feel but it isn’t bad enough to not continue wearing.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great facial sunscreen for those days when you might be outdoors a bit more than you normally would, but you still don’t quite need a full sunscreen. It is moisturizing and when worn on its own it does not feel heavy or greasy. However, it’s not my favorite for wearing under makeup or on a day to day basis - it’s a touch too thick for my taste for either of these purposes. Overall, I recommend it.
Erin H.
Muskegon
I tried this because it gets great reviews but it was not my favorite SPF product. The tube is really small for the price. It was very thick and didn’t rub in well. I used it on my face once and ended up breaking out. That said, it does do its job with protection from the sun. I burn quickly and easily even with high SPF but I did not burn using this product.
Dayna: D.
Scottsdale
Supergoop is a terrific sunscreen. It protects, it's highly effective and doesn't feel greasy or heavy. The packaging is bright and clean. As a first time user, I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I have sensitive skin and my skin did not react. Application was easy and there was no mess!
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pricey for a sunscreen but I really like it. I feel like it’s better than using a Walmart product on my face and it doesn’t make me breakout. I really like it. I picked up a travel size at sephora and bring it with me on trips to sunny places like Vegas or California.
Heather K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Supergoop! Sunscreen is so amazing that I can’t (won’t) use any other brand on my face. It’s so creamy yet lightweight and doesn’t clog my pore or make my face feel sticky or cakey. Its brilliant for everyday use because it keeps your skin smooth and soft while providing great sun protection! I highly recommend!
Janelle D.
Orange Cove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mainly on my nose and cheeks because those are the areas that always burn the worst. I received this in a Birchbox one month, and it has proved to be very useful, especially because it is a smaller bottle that can easily be carried around with me to reapply
danielle l.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a sample of this product earlier in the year, so I couldn’t wait to use it when it got hot! I love the lightweight feeling, it’s ultra moisturizing and very soft. It doesn’t have a pungent smell, and I will definitely be buying a full size.
alicia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great feels great on skin smells good highly recommend a Little pricy but definitely good quality product for what you're paying the bottle isn't very big though from the ones I've seen in stores could have bigger ones on there site i m not sure
Oleg P.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen/moisturizer agrees with my skin so well. I originally got a sample in a birchbox subscription and from there decided I needed to add this to my regular routine. I have very pale, sun sensitive skin, and I love that this sunscreen is so thin and absorbs so quickly. It doesn't feel like a layer of grease on my face. My skin loves it and I do too, I feel like my skin looks better recently too. I got the big container because it will last me a nice long time. Definitely give it a try!