BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Dr T's Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 15 oz

Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz

by Supergoop!

A lightweight, water-resistant SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion for face and body. Powerful, broad-spectrum UV protection that doesn't leave a residue to make skin feel heavy Combination of UV screening agents that give the product high water resistance (up to 80 minutes) and photostability to prevent degrading in sunlight Antioxidant-rich extract to protect from free radicals triggered by sunlight, tobacco smoke, and smog A cost-effective solution to achieving complete, daily UV protection Directions: Apply generously to face, neck, and body 30 minutes prior to sun exposure for powerful UV coverage from head to toe. For continuous protection, reapply during prolonged sun exposure and after swimming or exercise. Net Weight: 1.5 oz./45 ml Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5%, Octisalate (Sunscreen) 5%, Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 3%, Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 2.79% Other Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-15, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lecithin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Butyrate, Isoamyl, Butyrate, Methyl Anthranilate, Methylbenzyl Acetate.

[brand:supergoop] Is this good to use for the pool?
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Has anyone tried this? How’d it work for you?Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz
Start your review of Dr. T's Supergoop! Everyday UV Lotion - SPF 30+ - 1.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...actually repairs your skin & has cellular response. It doesn't smell & i have sensitive skin but never bothered me. in reviews
Best sunscreen used. No ashy effect or breakout caused. Very moisturizing and long lasting. Great as a Base for makeup. Suits even the most sensitive skin. Highly recommended. Premium quality and result. Skin improved over timein reviews
Francesca Z.
Fair Oaks, CA
Non greasy and perfect for everyday use.  I have fair skin and it keeps it protected.  It’s pretty gentle and the smell isn’t overpowering
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
This is amazing. It feels soooooo nice on the skin. It's so awesome it didn't give me any problems and it smells good.
Jessica R.
I didn't really like a sample version I got of this sunscreen. Consistency is too liquidy, leaves a white cast, smells just like sunscreen (when there are other brands that cover that smell with a different scent) Even the cap turn dark for some reason with a little left over of the product...I wouldn't recommend it :/
Clarissa G.
Its a great product i love it it really protects me from the sun and its good to put on under makeup its the best
Bailey P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great sunscreen! I gave it four stars instead of five because it can sometimes leave a slight film on my skin but still does well under makeup. I will continue to repurchase and I recommend this for all skin types.
Lesli S.
This lotion looks good and I’ll like to try it. It will be my first time if I get one. It’s lols like it wouldn’t be pricey. It looks 100% gentle it’s don’t look harsh. If it’s a good lotion and does it job then yes i will recommend it.
Ravan A.
San Francisco
On of the few facial sunscreens that isn’t greasy and it’s a 50spf. I like this one a lot cause it’s light and hydrating and looks great under makeup. One of my favorites.
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
This was fine but you can get an equivalent product at Target for much cheaper. I do like the clean ingredients list.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I live how nicely this covers and lasts! The packaging is nice and appealing. I’d recommend this for most anyone. I bought this I think at Ulta. It meets my expectations.
Hannah A.
Weston, FL
I use this everyday. I love how light it feels and you don’t get that texture that other sunscreens give you. You can’t tell it’s on your skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
naomi S.
wantagh
il y a 2 ans
Supergoop! Is this good to use for the pool?
Katherine L. il y a 2 ans
I’ve never used this in a pool but it works well after tons of time in the ocean and is reef safe! I’d think this should be fine for pool use.
Katie I.
Webster, MA
il y a 3 ans
Jane L. il y a 3 ans
I love it! It doesn’t smell heavily like sunscreen, absorbs into the skin quickly, and doesn’t break me out like most traditional sunscreens. It also feels super light on the skin and doesn’t feel sticky.
B R.
il y a 3 ans
Adriana D. il y a 3 ans
Yessss I love this sunscreen. It doesn’t leave your face with a grease look and works perfectly under makeup.
Hilary W.
Renton, WA
il y a 4 ans
Bailey C. il y a 2 ans
They don’t put oxybenzone in any of their formulas, and have a lot of octinoxate-free formulas (if not all) As far as clean chemical, reef-safe SPF goes, the Everyday Sunscreen SPF 30 is a great (water-friendly!)