Dr. Tichenor's Antiseptic Mouthwash, Peppermint 16 fl oz uploaded by Enithea F.
2 colors available

BY DR. TICHENOR'S

Concentrated Formula Makes 96 ozs. Mouthwash -Just Add Water- Kills Germs Long-Lasting Refreshing Dilute with 5 parts water and use as needed to provide: Long lasting breath refreshment.  Temporary, soothing relief of minor sore throat irritation. see more...

• How does this help with bad breath? 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Roolette A.
Roolette A.
Love this stuff it works wonders on toothaches, absceses, bad breath, and much more I've had the same bottle for about a year now and still going strong!
Karial P.
Karial P.
This mouthwash works wounders. It can be used for a variety of hygienic issues. I mainly use it in the morning to kill bacteria that was I'm my mouth as I slept.
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this for years, never used as a mouthwash,but it does a great astringent /toner. I love the cool minty feeling on my face and it helps cleanse away dirt and impurities. One of my Holy Grail products, great product!!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
A few years ago I had a toothache from a cavity that I was too stubborn to go to the dentist for. My mom uses this and had me try it and it worked. It helped keep the pain at bay through the weekend until I could get in to see the dentist. Plus, it kept it from getting infected so the doctor could get right repairing it.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Hammond, IN
I found this mouthwash is the best at doing multi purpose things !
It Leaves your mouth feeling clean,helps with first aid, and scalp issues!
It really is a Best kept Secret! which is great for saving money these days !
Ash L.
Ash L.
How does this help with bad breath?