Dr. Tichenor's Antiseptic Mouthwash, Peppermint 16 fl oz uploaded by Sydni S.Dr. Tichenor's Antiseptic Mouthwash, Peppermint 16 fl oz uploaded by Enithea F.

BY DR. TICHENOR'S

Concentrated Formula Makes 96 ozs. Mouthwash -Just Add Water- Kills Germs Long-Lasting Refreshing Dilute with 5 parts water and use as needed to provide: Long lasting breath refreshment.  Temporary, soothing relief of minor sore throat irritation. see more...

Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Review for: Antiseptic Mouthwash 16 fl oz more...
I realize that the bottle says mouthwash, but I use Dr. Tichenor’s on everything from a cold sore to mosquito bite. It’s a concentrate, so it burns like hell, but it gets the job done in a hurry. It’s an affordable, multipurpose antiseptic. I keep a big bottle at home, and the smaller bottles in my purse, desk, and boyfriends truck.My grandparents and parents introduce me and the Doc, and we’ve been besties ever since.
Sydni S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Tichenor is old school !!! It is my favorite mouthwash and you must dilute it with water so you don't burn the crap out of your mouth. Generations in my family have used this. Walmart is where I purchase it and it's $4.58 not including tax ❤️
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this for years, never used as a mouthwash,but it does a great astringent /toner. I love the cool minty feeling on my face and it helps cleanse away dirt and impurities. One of my Holy Grail products, great product!!
Karial P.
This mouthwash works wounders. It can be used for a variety of hygienic issues. I mainly use it in the morning to kill bacteria that was I'm my mouth as I slept.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
A few years ago I had a toothache from a cavity that I was too stubborn to go to the dentist for. My mom uses this and had me try it and it worked. It helped keep the pain at bay through the weekend until I could get in to see the dentist. Plus, it kept it from getting infected so the doctor could get right repairing it.
Bianca B.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found this mouthwash is the best at doing multi purpose things !
It Leaves your mouth feeling clean,helps with first aid, and scalp issues!
It really is a Best kept Secret! which is great for saving money these days !
Roolette A.
Love this stuff it works wonders on toothaches, absceses, bad breath, and much more I've had the same bottle for about a year now and still going strong!
Ashley L.
How does this help with bad breath?

back