BeautySkinSkin CareDr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Wellness Therapy Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP), which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles and refresh skin's appearance, with luxurious essential oils to help provide relief from stress. Rosemary, Spearmint, and Peppermint essence helps to soothe your body of daily stress while refreshing your mind and promoting whole body relief and wellness. Soak away discomfort from sore muscles: Pour at least 2 cups of Dr. Teal's Wellness Epsom Salt Soaking Solution under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes, and let the rich minerals soak away discomfort caused by sore muscles.

HaaVe anyone try this? Please let me know your thoughts I just bought it but haven’t used it yet
[product:drteals-relax-relief-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-eucalyptus-spearmint-91] is this good for feet soaking?
What does every one think of Dr teals bath salts [product:drteals-relax-relief-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-eucalyptus-spearmint-91] ?
Start your review of Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs!
Chelsea B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Chelsea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this after a long day at work. My feet bother me a lot and putting this in my foot bath makes my night so much better. The smell is amazing and really makes you lay back and relax. 10/10
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs Dr. Teals is the best brand of Epsom Salts. They smell incrediable and are so good for you, According to my boyfriend.  This stuff is awesome whether for aching muscles or clearing sinuses- he will soak in the bath for about half an hour and he claims it relieves his sore muscle aches and pains as he is in labor business so he is active all day long. He swears by this stuff! He highly recommends so I thought I’d add this on the site. 😉
Crystal L.
HARTSELLE, AL
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried so many different bath soaks and this has to be my all time favorite! The smell is so refreshing ! After a long day or if my muscles and body need it, I always grab a few cups and take a nice hot bath with this! Yes, I would definitely recommend!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,077 reviews
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Marjorie S.
Received this free from Influenster and it was on time. Diagnosed with plantar fasciitis in December with severe foot pain noted. This product eased my pain during warm soaks. Recommend others to try this product. I will continue to use this product.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs I think this out of all my bath salts is my favorite!! This salt contains essential oils like eucalyptus and spearment that just takes you out of your thoughts. It 100% relaxes your body and relives your mind & STRESS! Something all of us cary too much of. If you are going to try any salts I would try this one. I have reordered it 5 times already 😍😍😍😍⭐️⭐️⭐️💖💖💖💖💖💖
Amanda S.
Mc Roberts, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product that helps with relaxing your body and mind! Smells great and makes skin super soft.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by christina H.
Purchased at: Target
best epsom salt ever its so calming the smell of spearmint and eucalptus it really helps your body and mind to relax i work a physical job on my feet alot it really helps relax me its very affordable like 4$ for a big bag it last forever u only need alil bit for foot soak or a bath i will recommed to any one who needs a good relaxing bath.
Ashley L.
Safford, AZ
The smells coming from your bath definitely send you on a day sipping warm soup sitting by a fire kind of feel. All your pores soaking in the icy hot feel of these amazing bath salts. I recommend daily use for tired or sore achy bodies!
Paxton M.
This is my favorite soaking salt. I have problems with my knees and ankles, and regularly soaking in hot water with this salt helps me out more than anything else has. It takes down swelling, alleviates pain, and overall helps my joints and muscles heal. On top of that, it smells amazing and is so relaxing. The scent is very comforting to me, and I love soaking before bed, as it really helps me sleep.
Brenda C.
Orlando, FL
Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by Brenda C.
Amazing! have been using this for a super long time. I like to mix it with the rest of the line and voila! Hot bath, relaxing music, and then a quick rinse off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara R.
il y a un an
Gracie G. il y a un an
They actually have a foot soak. InWalmart there’s an isle with foot care and they have there own product for the feet.
Jamiyra H.
Louisville , MS
il y a 2 ans
Tricia H. il y a 2 ans
It is by far my preferred Epsom. The smell is so relaxing and aids in opening sinuses releasing pressure relaxing your mind body and soul. Highly recommend. I enjoy the lavender and the sea kelp but eucalyptus is definitely #1
Shawn T.
Slidell, LA
il y a 3 ans
Jena C. il y a 3 ans
I use it nightly and never had a problem
Skyla M.
San Jose, CA
il y a 4 ans
Mariann W. il y a 4 ans
Get some bath salts to put in a hot bath. Have a good soak for 30 mins to an hour. It should help to relax your muscles.