BY DR. TEAL'S

Ultra Moisturizing Mineral Soak with Avocado Oil - Dr Teal's Ultra Moisturizing Mineral Soak combines natural mineral salts, which have been known to soothe tired, achy muscles, with Super Moisturizer Avocada Oil to nourish and soften dry skin. - Ultra Moisturizing Mineral Soak with Avocado Oil see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brittany M.
I bought this because I have been having troubles with dry skin and also love mineral soaks to relax in. I have previously bought other Dr. Teal’s products and loved them so I figured this would be no different. However, this soak was anything but relaxing to me. I felt as if I was bathing in slime. When I came out of the bath tub I felt very slimy (assuming that’s the ultra moisture in the product). Even when I rinsed it off I still felt slimy.
Shelby S.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Perfect for dry skin & stressful days. The scent smells really fresh and clean and it’s a very nice moisturizing epsom salt product. I purchased this at Walmart and it’s very affordable with a luxury feel. Love it!
Abbie Q.
I love Dr. Deals, it's a great price $4.99 (I believe at walmart) and esp use it for my kids bath who have eczema, you would think it would be the last thing I would use, but it helps their skin esp this one. Whenever they start getting super itchy I use this is their bath, just don't use it with super broken skin because it will burn
Celia S.
Lincoln, NE
Makes skin super soft in bath, soothes aches,  and make exfoliation 10X easier. It also smells really nice and you don't have to use much of it to fill up the bath. It's super cheap I think I got it at Ulta for $6 and It's great for people into natural products.
Becca J.
You can't go wrong with any Dr. Teal's product. I suffer from a chronic illness where, similar to Fibromyalgia, I have constant body aches. The only thing that gives me relief is a hot bath with Dr. Teal's Epsom salts. I enjoy all of them, but this one is especially moisturizing; it really softens the water. And I love the scent. These bath salts are not only relaxing, they really are healing, too. I can't live without them.
Holly B.
This is a great soak product. My skin is so soft and moisturized after each use. I put almost a cup of the product in my tub and it goes right to work. I was surprised at how cheap a large bag was at Ulta (about $6)! Such a great product at an affordable price. Only wish that it made bubbles in the water!
Kayla B.
Such a magical bath experience! First time trying a salt bath soak. After soaking for about 10 minutes you'll notice any aches or pains in muscles or feet subsiding. It leaves your skin soooooo moisturized after. I stayed with family who had this and I will definitely be buying some for myself. I do recommend wiping down the tub after, it does create a slight film on the tub which can be slippery.
Charlotte C.
St Marys, ['', '', '']
I would give this product a thousand stars if I could! My skin is dry year round from exposure to carbon and powdered metals..and this stuff makes my skin feel sooooo awesome! I joke with my husband that if you listen closely whem I am soaking in it...you'll hear my skin gulping! Love love love it!
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Dr. Teal's makes the best bath soaks. This one in particular is my favorite due to how moisturizing it is. The smell is very clean and the bag lasts a very long time. A major + is the fact that it's reasonably priced, along with the facts that it is not tested on animals nor does it contain sulfates. I definitely will be buying again!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This is definitely different the only thing I don't like is the ring around the bathtub. But for dry itchy skin this is especially during the winter in Los Angeles California. Talk about a long days work of driving the bus for 8-11hours this takes the pain out of your joints.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
How well does this moisturize?