BY DR. TEAL'S #83 in Bath Products

New! Made with Real Milk Protein. Luxurious bath soak with real milk protein. Vitamins A, D & E to nourish your skin. Long lasting bubbles gently cleanse Dr. Teal s® Milk Bath transforms an ordinary bath into a moisturizing spa experience by combining real milk protein with vitamins A, D & E to soften and improve skin s condition. Milk and honey are used in bath rituals for their nourishing qualities, leaving skin soft and touchable. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Can I use this as body wash?Or would I be extra with it l...1 Answers
  • Does this foam up nicely? And does the scent linger for a...1 Answers
  • What do you use this for? (Sunburn, muscles, everyday)3 Answers
crystal w.
El campo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We recently got this for my niece to use for when she bathes. She enjoys it and it smells so great. I used it for my sons bath his skin is so soft. He also loves it. Highly recommend
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. Really soothing and makes me feel relaxed after a long day. They're very affordable and a little goes a long way. Almost always a sale for buy one get one half off at Fred Meyer.
Rachel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite thing ever! This smells so subtle and soft and beautiful and feels so luxurious. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this and the smell is just SO nice. This lathers up and is SUPER budget friendly. Definitely recommend!!
Jacqueline J.
Russell Springs, KY
I love any of the Dr. Teal products.
I have used several of them and they are amazing.
I always like to use these when I'm really tired and had a long day.
Makes you feel like you are pampering yourself right at home!!
Emily T.
Absolute favorite bubble bath. It foams really well with just a small about of product and leaves the bath and my body feeling so nice and smooth. It's cheap, easily accessible, and smells like honey. Love it!
Tiffany A.
This product not only softens the bath and provides a comforting feeling, but it's good for your skin too. When combined with the Epsom salt solution it makes for an optimum detox bath combination.
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Most luxurious bubble foam I have ever used! I get this for five bucks at target and it'll last me all winter! Smells amazing, leaves my skin soft and the Epsom salt refreshes my muscles
Lauren T.
New Phila, OH
I love this bath milk. When I'm looking for a relaxing night I add this to my bath water and and it leaves my skin feeling extra hydrated. I will be repurchasing this product.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
I used this after having my son. My body ached for months afterward because of a faulty epidural. This was SO relaxing and made those aches feel better.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
One of my favorite bubble baths. I really love the smell and it bubbles up nicely. Also, it leaves my skin soft and moisturized after bathing!
Vanessa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What do you use this for? (Sunburn, muscles, everyday)
Julie K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this foam up nicely? And does the scent linger for a while after the bath?
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I use this as body wash?Or would I be extra with it lol!!! I love Dr teals but they don't sell the body wash in my local Walmart so this is the only ones they sell this and the salta