Dr. Teal's Therapeutic Solutions Foaming Milk Bath Soak uploaded by Brianna B.

BY DR. TEAL'S #88 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

New! Made with Real Milk Protein. Luxurious bath soak with real milk protein. Vitamins A, D & E to nourish your skin. Milk & honey offer a comforting and sweet scent Made famous by Cleopatra, milk and honey are used in bath rituals for their nourishing qualities, leaving skin soft and touchable. Dr. Teal s® Milk Bath transforms an ordinary bath into a moisturizing spa experience by combining real milk protein with vitamins A, D & E to soften and improve skin s condition. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Dr. Teal's Therapeutic Solutions Foaming Milk Bath Soak
  • "My boyfriend loves using this to soak in the tub after a long day at work, helps with sore muscles." in 4 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and has a very relaxing scent!" in 2 reviews
  • "This product here makes me feel relaxed after a week of deep cleaning hime for the Holidays." in 1 review
  • "I've only ever tried the oatmeal bath but I'm sure that this would be just as good can't wait to try it" in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend them!" in 1 review
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Gloribel S.
Saint Cloud
It’s one my favorite salt baths. It keeps my skin moisturized and it’s also really relaxing. You can buy it at any department store. The cost of it is very cheap. I would definitely have this in hand always.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Buy buy buy! Can be found just about anywhere...so many flavors. Never been disappointed. Takes the stress away and washes off the hard work day. It's hard to find a favorite!
Crystal C.
Odessa, TX
I love the way this smells! It bubbles up great. It's gentle but gives your skin a powerful drink of hydration. I use it often. If you deal with extra dry skin this helps!
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually use this in my foot massager bath because my house only has a shower. I have really rough feet and I always soak my feet in this stuff after I use the pumice stone. It keeps my feet nice and soft! I cant even imagine what it would be like if i had a bath tub!
Brianna B.
This is my all time favorite bath salt. I literally always have this brand in my tub. The soothing milk and honey smell is so rich and creamy. I feel relaxed, my skin feels softer, and my muscles feel less tense.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my Essentials! I love taking a bath and bath salts. This is one of my favorites! After soaking with these bath salts your skin is silky smooth! Big fan and HIGHLY recommend!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is a total lifesaver for post workout days. It soothes away your aches and pains and also leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. A huge bag is really affordable, so I always keep one on hand!
Lisa G.
Winder, GA
This is my favorite bath soak after a long day chasing my pre-k kiddos around! It leaves my skin silky soft and the fragrance is very calming. I also like to pair it with Dr. Teals bath bubbles!!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This feels amazing and is so relaxing after a long stressful day at work and being on your feet all day. It smells amazing I actually want to go buy one right now just thinking about it.
Hazel B.
Is Dr.Teals organic?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Does this make your skin super soft?
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
What does this do for your skin?
Y L.
Is this good for back pain?
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is this one compared to the stress relief?