Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I ran across this product at my job i saw alil gift pack of it . Wince i work two jobs its really been catching my eye does anyine know weather it really calms & relaxes ? Or is this a product u wouldnt reccomend ?

Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the way it smells and how it makes my body feel after use.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Newark , NJ
1 year, 6 months ago
I do highly recommend this product. The lavender in it will relax you. I use this product for not only myself, but my son and it helps to put his straight to sleep. And the bottle is huge so it lasts long
Cecelia F.
Cecelia F.
Sevierville, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
I would recommend it. When I was pregnant I swore by this. They have a calming lavender one in the same brand too. That was the one I liked. It made me feel clean too.
Daniel p.
Daniel p.
1 year, 7 months ago
I wouldnt go for it. "Calming and relaxing" bath products use auromatheropy and so each scent is reacts differently to each person. I recommendation would be to walk into bath and body works annd find a scent you really like and use that.