BY DR. TEAL'S #3 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dr Teal’s® Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt, which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles, with essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to promote a better night’s sleep.

Directions:

Soak away sore muscles. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles

• Do you use this epsom salt?8 Answers
  • Who else uses Dr Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Pure Epsom Salt S...5 Answers
  • Does the amount you use determine the effectiveness of th...4 Answers
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have multiple bags of this all around my house. I love the relaxing smell of the lavender. It’s a great way to relax after a long day. I usually put two handfuls of the salt into the tub before I get it and it works wonders on my achey body. It’s such an affordable option that can be found anywhere.
Julie S.
Ludowici
When I need to decompress after a long day I use these Epsom salts. It's the perfect end right before climbing into bed. I use them on days where I walked a lot and my muscles are sore and complaining. They smell great. The bag also recommendeds adding some of the salts to a squirt of your favorite body wash. I tried that and it made my legs unbelievably soft! I need to try these with the Dr. Teals sleep body wash.
♡Hope ♡.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What I liked about this product? I love this product because it can be used for any soaking needs. I personally like to soak my feed when they hurt or put it in the hot tub when I’m sore. It works so well

What I didn’t like about this product/ something I would change: nothing

Would I recommended? Yes
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr. Teals is one of my favorite things to soak in a bath with. Epsom salt is not only food for a sore body but actually makes you temporarily slimmer, so I always take baths before and event and soak in Epsom salt, and look noticably slimmer. It's also just good to relax in too, as the smell is spa like. A little pricey but you only need about a cup full at a time so it lasts awhile.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
If you like lavender, you will love this soothing epsom salt. Sometimes I like to soak in a hot bath before I go to bed. It soothes my mind and my body. It works as a great exfoliated for skin as well. Does not irritate.

Ingredients are: epsom salt, fragrance (parfum), lavender oil. You can't go wrong with this product.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I love epsom salt baths and Dr. Teals is my favorite. The lavender scent is a great touch that helps me relax. Epsom salt baths have great health benefits. They are great to detox, sore muscles, and I do them when I’m sick or just stressed from the day. I got my husband doing them after strenuous workouts. Definitely something that needs to be added to everyone’s routine.
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
Coming from a dancer that dances 15+ hours a week. This is a MUST, I take this with me to dance competitions. The smell calms and soothes while the salts do there thing. Just from one bath I can ALWAYS tell a difference from how sore my body was and then I take a bath with a scoop and it feels so much better. This is the best sent for calming!
Lauren B.
New Orleans
These salts are great for relaxation in the bath as well as aiding in a little detox if your muscles are sore. After a rough workout week I will take a long hot bath with a scoop or 2 of these salts and really melt the tension way. Not only do I use this in almost every bath I take, I also use it in the shower sometimes to exfoliate!
Emily S.
Oh how I love the Dr. Teals brand! I have repurchased their products countless times and will continue to do so. The smell is so pleasant, and if you like lavender this is sure to please your senses. I am a huge fan of this brand, and I love that I can pick this up during my Target runs! I will continue to buy and love for a long time.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Epsom salt soak is very relaxing after a long day at work. It's relaxing and soothes your tired muscles. It is very effective with taking away aches and pains from tedious work. I loved using this Epsom salt soak after my days at work. I would recommend this Epsom salt to anyone it is great to have in your bathroom.
Bella L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product have a heavy lavender perfume scent or is is pleasantly light?
Jasmine A.
Conway, AR
I always see a lot of people buy this, and I've been curios to know if it actually works?
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Does this lavender salts help with stress?
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is the smell of this? Has anyone noticed any differences in their mood/sleeping patterns since using? I love Lavender.❤
Angela D.
Boston, MA
Is this product good or safe to use in a foot bath? Is it quick dissolving so that it wouldn't clog the jets in conaire foot massager?

back