BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr Teal’s® Foaming Bath transforms your bath into a relaxing spa with essential oils to soothe the senses, revitalize tired, achy muscles and help provide relief from stress. Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to promote a better night’s sleep.

Directions:

Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak.

• What is your favorite scent?9 Answers
  • Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Sa...3 Answers
  • Sometimes bube bath leave a film around my bathtub, does ...9 Answers
Halle M.
Kansas City, MO
I like this product because it provides the bubbles that I am looking for when taking a bath as well as the perfect scent for a relaxing evening. But I try to stay away from products that contain sulfates and this product has sulfate as the second ingredient and that is why I gave it three stars. I love it because its bubbly, but I also am trying to avoid sulfates (which create the bubbles) and that is difficult when taking a "bubble" bath.
Maria C.
Mooresville
Don't judge me. I take a hot bath EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. not kidding or exaggerating at all. I have chronic, excruciating, debilitating neck and shoulder pain and a hot bath is a part of my nightly 8 step process so that I'm able to sleep at all. Needless to say, I've tried A TON of different bubble bath products but I've always come back to Dr. Teal's, and specifically the lavender soothe and sleep type. It smells AMAZING!!! the bubbles are SUPER long lasting, makes my skin feel soft and smooth and relaxes my muscles, my mind, and my body. Highly recommend this is my go to product for my nightly bubble bath!
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I love this bubble bath! It smells really good and has great ingredients that leave my skin feeling great! The bubbles actually don't last that long, but I honestly prefer that over other bubble baths that the bubbles last the whole bath because if you aren't showering right after, it's annoying to have all the bubbles stuck to you! I would highly recommend this bubble bath!
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
My favorite time of the day is when I get to take a bath and pour this amazing product into it! It smells amazing and makes bath time so relaxing. My skin also feels so smooth after using!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever I am in the mood for a nice hot bubble bath I always reach for this gem. It smells so good and a little goes a long way when it comes to making bubbles. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and is so relaxing.
Tanya L.
N Highlands, CA
This is my favourite bubble bath. I use this every night when I do my bath and I use about 3-4 capfuls under running water. It gets the bath very bubbly and the bubbles last through most of my bath. The smell is very calming and I do believe it helps relax me before bed. I always have this stocked up.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this bubble bath! This is wonderful. I received it from my mother for Christmas and have used it 3 times since. It has a relaxing scent and give luxurious bubbles! ❤️
Caitlin N.
Marietta, GA
When I have trouble sleeping, I definitely turn to my Dr. Teal's Lavender Epson Salts and Bubble Bath. The scent is amazing, and it definitely helps me relax. It's a little on the pricey end because one bottle of bubbles does basically two baths unless you really like bubbles, but I don't take baths that frequently so it works out well for me.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
I love using this bath soak before bed to wind down and relax, the reason I rated 4/5 though is because this bath soak seems to feel a little greasy afterwards, I feel like I need to take a shower after I relax in the bath which is something I shouldn't need to do. The smell is nice though and always relaxes me in the bath so I'd recommend for those reasons. Thanks Dr Teals !
Jillian L.
Parkville , MD
I adore all of the products by Dr. Teale. While the Epsom salts are my favorite, this product leaves skin smooth and is super relaxing. I would recommend using quite a lot at once. This will not create a lot of bubbles, but leaves a great aroma and is super relaxing after a long day or workout.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite scent?
Rosie F.
Sometimes bube bath leave a film around my bathtub, does this leave a line around the tub where the bubbles were?
Natalie F.
Amber L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help you relax at night?