Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt

Dr Teal’s® Foaming Bath transforms your bath into a relaxing spa with essential oils to soothe the senses, revitalize tired, achy muscles and help provide relief from stress. Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to promote a better night’s sleep.

Directions:

Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak.

Scale of 1-10 hue bubbly does it get?
Did this product feel soothing?
Does this have melatonin in it?
Start your review of Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane Valley
Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by greta M.
Purchased at: Target
This Dr. Teal’s foaming bath is great for creating the best soothing bath experience. The lavender smell is relaxing for your skin, muscles, and mind especially right before bed. The bubbles last your entire bath instead of fading away before you’re ready to be done. I like the other versions too, specifically the replenishing pink smell. [product:dr-teals-soothe-&-sleep-foaming-bath-with-pure-epsom-salt][product:dr-teals-restore-&-replenish-foaming-bath-with-pure-epsom-salt]
Louisville
This product is perfect if you loveeee bubble baths. It also has epsom salt in it which is good for athletes or people who get sore a lot. This product is affordable. The smell is amazing and good for before bed. I have gone through multiple bottles of this product and it goes pretty fast because we use it so much. I would highly recommend this product it is an essential.
Williamsburg , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A warm bath in this foaming epsom salt solution with a cut of my favorite tea and some piano music!! The best thing ever after dealing with two toddlers. It last a very long time, you do not need to use a lot of it for your bath to just be perfect. Love it! Will definitely repurchase. #bathtime
Bristow, VA
Purchased at: Target
Lots and lots of bubbles! Don't use too much or you will have too many bubbles! I love bubble baths and usually fly though it because I have to use so much to get a lot of bubbles. This product is opposite, I never to use less or I am taking a bath with more foam than water! So if you love lots of bubbles and the relaxing scent of lavender, you will love this!
East Ridge
This is my favorite. I use it as a body wash and for hand soap. It smells like real lavender. It’s the best soap I have found to get hair dye off of my skin. Leaving my skin soft and feeling clean. The scent is light and doesn’t over power my other scents if I choose to wear perfume. It’s very affordable also. A lot cheaper than bath and body works!
Owensboro, KY
I use this at night before bed along with the body wash. The smell is AMAZING! It really helps me calm down and relax after a busy crazy day of housework, and dealing with the kids all day. I have back and hip problems and this stuff works so well at easing aches and pains. I absolutely have to have Dr.Teals on hand bc it is that good.
Leechburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! Makes me feel so relaxed n just the smell is tranquil. Pros- a capful gets me a nice Bubbly tub - don’t need much! Coast is right on won’t break the bank- relaxation=priceless! And my skin is so soft once Im outa the tub! Keep up the great work Dr Teals I love all your products!! A+
Los Angeles
I think this is my favorite product that Dr. Teal makes! I love taking baths but more importantly bubble baths! The best part about these bubble baths is how many bubbles there are! I pour in the soap at the beginning of filling up my bath and by the end the whole bath is filled with bubbles!
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is a dream! I get the big Dr Teals bottle with lavender to help me de stress and sleep good! It works great for a bubble bath and it leaves my skin smells wonderful all over and it really does relax me. It also works great when you have a cold to help open your sinuses and breath better!
Huntingdon, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product so much! I have repurchased this over and over again. The smell is so beautiful and helps me to relax when I am trying to fall asleep at night. This product is not too extremely expensive either. It makes my skin so soft too! Definitely going to repurchase again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Does the Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt bubble enough to have an actual bubble bath? 🛀🏽 I've seen some reviews for the same brand but different scent say that they needed the whole bottle to get more than vaguely soapy water, and other said they didnt need more than a cap ful.
Hali Ann N. • il y a 2 mois
I use this all the time and it doesn’t take much to get a very bubbly bath! Love the lavender scent too; it’s very relaxing 😌
Morehead, KY
il y a un an
Dr Teal's® Soothe & Sleep Foaming Bath With Pure Epsom Salt how good is this product? Does it help with relaxation? Is it bad about drying your skin out?
Christine P. • il y a 6 mois
I have the green tea scented one. It does not dry my skin and smells great/is very calming&relaxing. I’ve also tried the lavender one that smells great, a little overpowering though if you use too much. I like the liquid more than the salts.