BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr Teal’s® Lavender Body Oil soothes dry skin and seals in moisture. This gentle formula absorbs quickly and is perfect to use after your shower or bath. Add to your bath to enjoy the soothing scent of Lavender and moisturize while you soak.

Directions:

After your shower or bath, smooth a few drops onto damp skin to seal in moisture and condition skin. A little goes a long way. For a spa experience, add a few drops to your bath water and relax with the natural botanical oils.

Buy on Amazon
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this product for my skin in those winter months. It keeps my skin hydrated and a little bit goes a long way. It’s super affordable. It also relaxes my body and put me to sleep after I massage it into my skin. I wouldn’t recommend this product in the summer.
Estefany N.
johnson city
I had a back injury and was healed by a massager. I felt sore and achy after so a friend recommended this. I couldn’t use an epsom salt bath because i don’t have a tub so she said this would be good. It has both the epsom salt and lavender scent. I use it after I shower and my back has been feeling so much better. Still wish it was stronger somehow but it has been doing great stuff so far!
Nicole N.
Sunrise, FL
This product kept me moisturized throughout my day. The scent is rich and crisp and but not overpowering. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for an oil based alternative to their skincare routine.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
I do wish this oil would dry faster, but I love it. I use it right after I shower and it doesn't leave a sticky texture (like some cream moisturizers might). It absorbs easily. The smell is a little strong but tolerable. It was very affordable, less than $5 at Walmart. I am wearing the product in the attached photo and even in a photo of a Polaroid, you can see how it makes my skin glow and look youthful, hours after application. Overall, I will be purchasing this shower oil again and would definitely recommend it to others.
Karina M.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I came across it while shopping at Walmart over the weekend & thought it was worth a try since it was under $5. I just put it on my entire body and I feel so relaxed and smells so good. I'm recommending this to anyone and everyone and purchasing it again & again! I approve!
Tonya H.
Where to start. This oil has been a life changer, or shall I say, a skin changer for me. My skin is So dry in the winter. I mean tight, scaly, itchy dry. I have used coconut oil and every kind of lotion imaginable. Nothing has done what this bottle of oil has done. I use it when I get done showering. Before I dry off, I slather this all over then pat dry. The difference in my skin is amazing. It is so soft and smooth and stays that way till my next shower. I can't say enough good things about this.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
This is spectacular, i use it once in a while after i do my shower, i like to apply it all over or combine it with a regular body cream as well then i wait for a few minutes and to let it set. You have to use this on a day off or whenever you have some extra time because it takes a while to dry. It has a magnificent scent, well i love to smell delicious. I regularly find it in Walmart or target in an affordable price
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
I use this product daily after I shower and before I go to bed. It helps me calm down, I have trouble sleeping and the lavender scent helps me a lot. I purchased this product at Ulta. It is very inexpensive for the quality you get.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for some calm, relaxing and soothing addition to your day!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Worked very well on my dry skin without leaving me feeling oily. I like to layer this oil with a lotion when my skin is feeling extra dry. Very pleasant scent that wasn't overpowering. Can't go wrong for the price.
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
This stuff is so nice! I love to put it on my bath. It is so soothing. I also like to put it on my shoulders after a shower sometimes. But like any oil it is messy so be careful. Also a little bit goes a long way so one bottle lasts forever. Love love love it ❤❤❤❤
Kaley G.
Fishers, IN
Dr Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Bath & Body Oil I love this stuff!! It instantly helps me fall asleep and it moisturizers my skin very well! You should definitely get this if you need something to relax you!