BY DR. TEAL'S #82 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaks combine pure Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.) with rejuvenating essential oils to help reduce inflammation, revitalize tired, achy muscles, and soothe the senses, which provides relief from stress.

Directions:

Soak away sore muscles. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles

Available in 3lb. bag

• Does this have a strong scent? I use plain epsom salt won...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sandra D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This smells so divine! It's always relaxing and makes my skin feel silky smooth. I always look forward to a nice long soak in the tub when I have Dr Teals on hand. I highly recommend it if you've got dry/flaky skin. Perfect for those winter months as well. I never use as much as directed and I still get great results. Sore muscles be gone!
Amanda S.
jim thorpe
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soak is great for when your body hurts or a bath after a work out . It has s nice light scent to it not too overpowering and leaves me skin feeling really soft after . I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves a nice relaxing bath
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have plantar fascilitis which is pain caused from the plantar fascia tissue connection and my feet and toes hurt so bad all the time, especially in the morning. I like to use this Epsom salt with hot water and soak them and within minutes my feet feel better. I love this stuff! It's the only kind that has consistently helped with my sore feet, plus it smells amazing!
Mrs. B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am very sensitive to bath products. This Epsom salt is great and it is a very reasonable price! My skin is never irritated, it soothes and relaxes my sore muscles. The milk and honey leaves my skin feeling nice and soft afterwards!! This stuff is wonderful!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soften & Nourish Soaking Solution with Milk & Honey is my go to product when my body is aching . This Milk and Honey Epsom salt is an excellent way to relax and leave skin silky soft and smelling amazing. The Epsom Salt contains real milk protein, aloe vera, honey and vitamin E or helps soothe dry flaky and irritated skin. It is great for sore muscles as well to refresh skin’s appearances so I recommend  this product for sure. I feel like it is affordable and a must try for everyone.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite scent from this brand. It is very moisturizing. And refreshing. That is the pros. They don't really have any cons. And it is very affordable.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m not going to lie but in the last 30 days this has become a new obsession of mine! After 21 years of debilitating migraines, I recently read online that magnesium can drastically reduce the number of migraine attacks. I’m not sure why I’m just learning of this or why my physicians didn’t inform me of this but they didn’t. Dr Teals milk and honey smells so heavenly and softens my feet while it’s doing so much more unseen benefits inside my body! I take medicine and get Botox injections and have to carry a shot with me in my purse everywhere I go, if magnesium is a cure all or damn near cure all, I’m going to scream it from the mountain tops!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's® Epsom Salt Soften & Nourish Soaking Solution with Milk & Honey is a must and a go to product in my household. This Milk and Honey Epsom salt is an excellent way to detox, relax and leave skin soft. It contains real milk protein, aloe vera, honey and vitamin E. It is great for sore muscles as well to refresh skin’s appearances; so add to your bath and soak away.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have caveman feet that tend to be dry and rough. Totally soak my feet in this once a week before I go getting all that dead skin off. I also use this to calm misquito bites in the summer that get me on my feet from flip flops. I also swear by soaking my hands in warm water with a teaspoon of this lovely salt for at home manicures. The best part is: it's under $10, lots of uses, and lasts you like forever.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
Not only does this stuff smell truly amazing, but it leaves your skin feeling so incredibly soft! I use it in almost every bath so that my skin will stay hydrated and smooth throughout the night and next morning. The smell lingers on your skin for awhile after making it even better! And super cheap, so how could you go wrong?!
Tami S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this have a strong scent? I use plain epsom salt wondering if this has a therapeutic scent.