Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsDr. Teal's
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz

Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Melatonin Pillow Spray. Melatonin helps regulate sleep and wake cycles, while lavender and chamomile essential oils help reduce stress and encourage relaxation - promoting a better nights sleep.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz!
Haley B.
Jacksonville, AL
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with the way this smells. It really works to relax me and helps my 1 year old get a more restful sleep. All I do is spritz it once on her sheet, let dry, and lay her down and shes out like a light in 30 minutes or less
Shaye G.
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Shaye G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Lovely, lightly scented spray with essential oils. I love this sleep spray. I spritz my pillows before bedtime every night. Promotes restful sleep without chemicals or harsh ingredients. It’s a nice, simple addition to bedtime that requires little effort and big results. Pamper your sleep!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Megan P.
I ran outta my other sleep spray & decided to try this after seeing it for reasonable on ULTA.com (barely 6$) so I absolutely had to try it lol. I really love a good product for a reasonable price! This was much better then what I had before & this formula has melatonin in it (which is a notorious helpful herb in sleeping or relaxation).. I'd absolutely reccomend this as it's quickly became my favorite part of my nightime routine! 💚Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz
Heather C.
Wichita, KS
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Heather C.
OMGOSH!! What can't I NOT say about this! I LOVE THIS! This is a big one for me because the kids are hard to wind down at night and this is a great product to use. it has created a peaceful serene area for them to lay down at night. It lasts for 3 days and then you just spray again. I feel like it has really helped our nighttime routine. 🥰
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this because it helps me get sleep and I’m the type to fall asleep at like 6 in the morning or 4 so this definitely helps
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Emma W.
I love to use this melatonin and essential oil sleep spray when I’ve had a stressful day or if I feel restless. Very therapeutic
Eileen M.
Jasper, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with this product. It smells terrific, its a mix of lavender and chamomile. I use it on the bedding makes my pillows smell so good. Vegan and cruelty free!
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
If you love this scent in their bubble bath and Epsom salt lines, you will absolutely love this spray. The Sleep scent is my favorite from the brand. This smells exactly like everything else. Just one or two spritzes will do the job. It's so soothing and relaxing. I typically spray it on myself, and the scent does last on my body. I honestly could wear this as a daily perfume if I really wanted to. I sometimes just spray it in the air instead, and it lasts just as well. Also, it makes a great bathroom spray if you need to *ahem* freshen up some smells in there. It definitely masks any smelly smells without it being overpowering like your typical air freshener sprays. Just a tip ;) Anyways, overall, this is great. I've been using it a ton and will definitely repurchase when I'm out.
Vanessa T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the scent. I really enjoyed spraying this on my sheets and myself at night before bed because of this. But I don’t know if I saw any improvements with my sleep. I ended up having to stop using it because I realized that when I would spray it on my pillow I would wake up with new breakouts.
Michaela F.
Fort Recovery, OH
I work night shift and bought this hoping that it would help me sleep during the day. I don’t really notice a difference in my sleeping, but it does smell good.

Looking for your answer?