Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsDr. Teal's
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz

Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Melatonin Pillow Spray. Melatonin helps regulate sleep and wake cycles, while lavender and chamomile essential oils help reduce stress and encourage relaxation - promoting a better nights sleep.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz!
Lucasville, OH
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Megan P.
I ran outta my other sleep spray & decided to try this after seeing it for reasonable on ULTA.com (barely 6$) so I absolutely had to try it lol. I really love a good product for a reasonable price! This was much better then what I had before & this formula has melatonin in it (which is a notorious helpful herb in sleeping or relaxation).. I'd absolutely reccomend this as it's quickly became my favorite part of my nightime routine! 💚Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz
Saginaw, MI
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Emma W.
I love to use this melatonin and essential oil sleep spray when I’ve had a stressful day or if I feel restless. Very therapeutic
Longmeadow, MA
If you love this scent in their bubble bath and Epsom salt lines, you will absolutely love this spray. The Sleep scent is my favorite from the brand. This smells exactly like everything else. Just one or two spritzes will do the job. It's so soothing and relaxing. I typically spray it on myself, and the scent does last on my body. I honestly could wear this as a daily perfume if I really wanted to. I sometimes just spray it in the air instead, and it lasts just as well. Also, it makes a great bathroom spray if you need to *ahem* freshen up some smells in there. It definitely masks any smelly smells without it being overpowering like your typical air freshener sprays. Just a tip ;) Anyways, overall, this is great. I've been using it a ton and will definitely repurchase when I'm out.
Fort Recovery, OH
I work night shift and bought this hoping that it would help me sleep during the day. I don’t really notice a difference in my sleeping, but it does smell good.
I’m so beyond excited about this. I have the worst insomnia!! But with this.. you can spray your pillow, so spray it on your pillow!! It’s so relaxing and smells amazing !!
Jenkintown, PA
Dr Teals Sleep Spray with Melatonin & Essential Oils 6oz uploaded by Josie B.
I could not believe how nice this is! It is a beautiful lavender & chamomile scent. At night, I have found this so relaxing and comforting. I spray it on my body after I put on lotion but I like how it also functions as a room spray. I also spray it on my pillow & it doesn’t break me out. Whenever I am stressed out I genuinely feel that this is helpful and let’s me fall asleep. Dr.Teals really impressed me with this one!
toronto
I try this dr teal sleep spray I think you will like if you have trouble sleeping so if you are interested go buy this online .

Looking for your answer?