BY DR. TEAL'S #1 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Take good care of your body and mind by regularly soaking in Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution.  Dr Teal’s Soothe & Sleep with Lavender is made of wholesome ingredients: Epsom salts & essential oils to naturally relieve sore muscles, ease your aches and pains & relax your whole body for a deeper sleep.

Benefits of Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution:

• Relieves aches & pains
  • Soothes your body for a deeper sleep
  • Takes away the stress of your day

• Do you use this epsom salt?6 Answers
  • Does the amount you use determine the effectiveness of the product? 4 Answers
  • Does this product have a heavy lavender perfume scent or is is pl...29 Answers
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Dr. Teal’s is an excellent brand in general, but lavender is my personal favorite scent. I’ve found it’s the one that helps me relax the most in a hot bath after a long day at work. Also, it plays a big role in soothing my jarred muscles. Also, for only $4.87, it’s a steal considering how long lasting the product is. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
If you like lavender, you will love this soothing epsom salt. Sometimes I like to soak in a hot bath before I go to bed. It soothes my mind and my body. It works as a great exfoliated for skin as well. Does not irritate.

Ingredients are: epsom salt, fragrance (parfum), lavender oil. You can't go wrong with this product.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I love epsom salt baths and Dr. Teals is my favorite. The lavender scent is a great touch that helps me relax. Epsom salt baths have great health benefits. They are great to detox, sore muscles, and I do them when I’m sick or just stressed from the day. I got my husband doing them after strenuous workouts. Definitely something that needs to be added to everyone’s routine.
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
Coming from a dancer that dances 15+ hours a week. This is a MUST, I take this with me to dance competitions. The smell calms and soothes while the salts do there thing. Just from one bath I can ALWAYS tell a difference from how sore my body was and then I take a bath with a scoop and it feels so much better. This is the best sent for calming!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing! I swear, it’s like I can feel the tension melting away as I get into a tub filled with these gems 🙃 it smells lovely and as always with lavender scented stuff, it’s extremely relaxing. So if you’ve been debating trying this, light a candle, run a warm bath, use this dr teals product , and grab a good book. You won’t regret it!!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so nice. It is a very relaxing scent. The smell is strong but I love Lavender. I use this at least once a month. I can go through a whole bag in two months. It's  affordable and you can buy this anywhere.
Annie M.
Milledgeville, GA
This is my go to after a long 13 hour nursing shift! It eases the soreness and calms you down to prepare you for a fresh night’s sleep and a new day. It is absolutely affordable and worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. I have sensitive skin and it does not cause any irritation!
Caitlin N.
Marietta
When I have trouble sleeping, I definitely turn to my Dr. Teal's Lavender Epson Salts and Bubble Bath. The scent is amazing, and it definitely helps me relax. It's a little on the pricey end because one bag of Epson Salt can do a whole bath, but I don't take baths that frequently so it works out well.
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
So far this has been the best lavender Epsom salts I've used. It relaxed me to the point I wanted to just fall asleep right then and there, the aromas were calming and left a nice scent on my skin afterward..I slept all through the night without waking up. And I took my this bath after a workout and it helped relax my muscles and I wasn't as sore the next day. Always my go to!
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
This is one of my all time favorite Epsom Salts to use!  I used this in my relaxation pamper routine! It helps me relax nd stay calm! This product is very effective and so affordable. I cant tell you how many bags of this stuff I have bought because I absolutely love it!!!
Bella L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product have a heavy lavender perfume scent or is is pleasantly light?
Jasmine A.
Conway, AR
I always see a lot of people buy this, and I've been curios to know if it actually works?
Antonia E.
Does this lavender salts help with stress?
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is the smell of this? Has anyone noticed any differences in their mood/sleeping patterns since using? I love Lavender.❤
Angela D.
Boston, MA
Is this product good or safe to use in a foot bath? Is it quick dissolving so that it wouldn't clog the jets in conaire foot massager?