BY DR. TEAL'S

Take good care of your body and mind by regularly soaking in Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution.  Dr Teal’s Soothe & Sleep with Lavender is made of wholesome ingredients: Epsom salts & essential oils to naturally relieve sore muscles, ease your aches and pains & relax your whole body for a deeper sleep.

Benefits of Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution:

• Relieves aches & pains
  • Soothes your body for a deeper sleep
  • Takes away the stress of your day

• Do you use this epsom salt?6 Answers
  • Does the amount you use determine the effectiveness of the product? 4 Answers
  • Does this product have a heavy lavender perfume scent or is is pl...28 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lavender is my favorite Dr. Teal's scent, and I find it effective in helping me relax. Great for muscles aches, minor scratches or just wanting to relax. They make great stocking stuffers or christmas gifts, what girl doesn't want pampered?!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Dr. Teal’s is an excellent brand in general, but lavender is my personal favorite scent. I’ve found it’s the one that helps me relax the most in a hot bath after a long day at work. Also, it plays a big role in soothing my jarred muscles. Also, for only $4.87, it’s a steal considering how long lasting the product is. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
If you like lavender, you will love this soothing epsom salt. Sometimes I like to soak in a hot bath before I go to bed. It soothes my mind and my body. It works as a great exfoliated for skin as well. Does not irritate.

Ingredients are: epsom salt, fragrance (parfum), lavender oil. You can't go wrong with this product.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the most essential thing you need for a nice relaxing hot bath. I also like the body wash and body oil that comes in this scent. Lavender is so calming and it's the only present scent in this so there's no distracting artificial fragrances. You also really can't beat the price.
Caitlin N.
Marietta
When I have trouble sleeping, I definitely turn to my Dr. Teal's Lavender Epson Salts and Bubble Bath. The scent is amazing, and it definitely helps me relax. It's a little on the pricey end because one bag of Epson Salt can do a whole bath, but I don't take baths that frequently so it works out well.
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
So far this has been the best lavender Epsom salts I've used. It relaxed me to the point I wanted to just fall asleep right then and there, the aromas were calming and left a nice scent on my skin afterward..I slept all through the night without waking up. And I took my this bath after a workout and it helped relax my muscles and I wasn't as sore the next day. Always my go to!
Danielle P.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I work normally anywhere form 50-70 hour work weeks and I'm on my feet all day. When I take a bath with this is smells so good it clears my mind, and relaxes my whole body and the next morning feels even better I'm not as sore as I am when I don't soak in it!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
This product is great for sore or achy muscles. It is a very gentle smell and is very relaxing. I purchased from Walmart at a decent price and will continue to buy this product. I would recommend to those who are active!!!
Katelyn T.
Covington , LA
I use this every Night before bed! It soothes and calms making you feel relaxed, also works to ease your pain! I swear by this stuff! It's one of my must haves and I buy it all the time! Highly recommended (:
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For something so cheap this does leave my skin feeling soft and relaxed! I use this after my workout to soak and relax my muscles and it does a great job every time! I love that this comes in multiple scents so you can find which one is your favorite! I would highly recommend it!
Bella L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product have a heavy lavender perfume scent or is is pleasantly light?
Jasmine A.
Conway, AR
I always see a lot of people buy this, and I've been curios to know if it actually works?
Antonia E.
Does this lavender salts help with stress?
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is the smell of this? Has anyone noticed any differences in their mood/sleeping patterns since using? I love Lavender.❤
Angela D.
Boston, MA
Is this product good or safe to use in a foot bath? Is it quick dissolving so that it wouldn't clog the jets in conaire foot massager?