BY DR. TEAL'S #20 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Shea Enriched Foot Cream With Shea Butter Aloe Vera Vitamin E To Soften Dry Skin see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Marie N.
Burke
This product is pretty good especially because of the price. It smells absolutely lovely and tropical. I don’t find it really it’s great on my feet, I have to reapply on my feet a lot. On my hands and stuff it really works well and moisturizes well, I don’t really know how much I can tell that their are Epsom salts but magnesium is best absorbed through the skin and Epsom salts have a ton of that. It is a good lotion nonetheless and is a great price for a lot of product.
Kyra C.
This foot lotion works amazing!! It smells good and really helps to soften any rough or dry skin. I would recommend and repurchase. Good price and great value. This is very thick, so a little goes a long way.
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Dr teals has become a staple in my weekend replenishment routine from a long week on my feet as a nurse. This lotion not only smells amazing it is non sticky and moisturizer better than any other foot lotion I have used before. The sweet and subtle smell of shea butter and aloe is a perfect match as well for a spa like experience in your own home
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
another good lotion for spa days at home. after i soak my feet with Dr. Teals epsom salt with lavender, I rub my feet with this lotion and I feel like I just paid $45. for just a couple of bucks! great lotion. Keep my feet feeling soft all day! recommend!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff! I use the foot scrub in the shower and then apply this Creme and put on a pair of socks while I get ready for the day. It very moisturizing without being greasy. Makes my feet soft and smooth.
cayla g.
I love this foot cream! I use it every night after my shower. I recommend after applying the cream to your feet to put on a pair of socks before you go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with soft, smooth feet! I would totally recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry, itchy feet! It also smells amazing!
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
I received this product as a gift and have been using it since last winter. First it smells AMAZING - like a combo of shea, cocoa butter, and coconut. It is super moisturizing with ingredients like aloe and vitamin e. It completely softened my feet. I would also recommend this as a hand cream because it hydrates and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after!
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Dr. Teals Pure Epsom Salt Foot Cream is an intense hydrating foot cream with aloe vers, Shea butter, and vitamin. It keeps my skin soft and supple. I do have to reapply often because my feet are super dry.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I just got this foot cream for the first time a few weeks ago. I have a broken leg and I've had so much time sitting; I hate dry feet! This smells super good and it is very moisturizing. I recommend!! Dr Teals Shea Enriched Foot Cream
Destiny F.
I love this foot cream! It smells nice and is very creamy and melts into the skin quickly. I get dry/rough feet when wearing flip flops a lot and also during the colder months when my skin gets dry. This cream works wonders. I apply it at bedtime and wake up to soft moisturized feet. 😊👣
Teresa D.
bellflower, IL
Do you use this everyday or just as needed?
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
Does this stuff help with cracks in your heels?
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
I have very very dry feet, and they have started peeling lately. Will this be formulated with enough moisturizer to help?
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Does it help severely dry heels?
Katrina B.
Concord, NH
How does this product do with cracked feet? I try to pedegg as much as I can but still struggle from flip flop feet!