BY DR. TEAL'S #18 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Shea Enriched Foot Cream With Shea Butter Aloe Vera Vitamin E To Soften Dry Skin see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Marie N.
Burke
This product is pretty good especially because of the price. It smells absolutely lovely and tropical. I don’t find it really it’s great on my feet, I have to reapply on my feet a lot. On my hands and stuff it really works well and moisturizes well, I don’t really know how much I can tell that their are Epsom salts but magnesium is best absorbed through the skin and Epsom salts have a ton of that. It is a good lotion nonetheless and is a great price for a lot of product.
Destiny F.
I love this foot cream! It smells nice and is very creamy and melts into the skin quickly. I get dry/rough feet when wearing flip flops a lot and also during the colder months when my skin gets dry. This cream works wonders. I apply it at bedtime and wake up to soft moisturized feet. 😊👣
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
another good lotion for spa days at home. after i soak my feet with Dr. Teals epsom salt with lavender, I rub my feet with this lotion and I feel like I just paid $45. for just a couple of bucks! great lotion. Keep my feet feeling soft all day! recommend!
cayla g.
I love this foot cream! I use it every night after my shower. I recommend after applying the cream to your feet to put on a pair of socks before you go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with soft, smooth feet! I would totally recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry, itchy feet! It also smells amazing!
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Dr. Teals Pure Epsom Salt Foot Cream is an intense hydrating foot cream with aloe vers, Shea butter, and vitamin. It keeps my skin soft and supple. I do have to reapply often because my feet are super dry.
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY
I received this product as a gift and have been using it since last winter. First it smells AMAZING - like a combo of shea, cocoa butter, and coconut. It is super moisturizing with ingredients like aloe and vitamin e. It completely softened my feet. I would also recommend this as a hand cream because it hydrates and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I just got this foot cream for the first time a few weeks ago. I have a broken leg and I've had so much time sitting; I hate dry feet! This smells super good and it is very moisturizing. I recommend!! Dr Teals Shea Enriched Foot Cream
Starr W.
Glendale, AZ
I am an Influencer. The smell is pleasant. The consistency is nice. It works immediately but I've found it is short lasting. The packing isn't as pretty as it could be, maybe to be gender neutral. I probably would not purchase again but will use what I've already bought.
Justin S.
My skin gets extremely dry in the winter so my grandmother gave this to me. I use it on my hands before bed so I could start my day without itchy red patches on my knuckles. The smell is pretty nice too!
Bridgette M.
This is an awesome foot cream! I spontaneously bought it because my feet stay dry and I needed something to help with that without spending all kinds of money. I put this stuff in after my shower and it leaves my feet feeling soft.
Teresa D.
bellflower, IL
Do you use this everyday or just as needed?
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
Does this stuff help with cracks in your heels?
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
I have very very dry feet, and they have started peeling lately. Will this be formulated with enough moisturizer to help?
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Does it help severely dry heels?
Katrina B.
Concord, NH
How does this product do with cracked feet? I try to pedegg as much as I can but still struggle from flip flop feet!