BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt restorative properties of Menthol are combined with Epsom Salt for enhanced relief of overworked muscles. Pour two cups of Dr. Teal's salt into warm bath water and soak for 12 minutes, letting the rich minerals absorb through the skin. This product is intended for external use only. Use only as directed. Made in the USA. see more...

Allie H.
St Louis, MO
Dr. Teal’s is my go-to brand of bath salt. All of the salts smells amazing and are great for your skin, and keep your bath or foot bath warm for as long as possible! I have mine on subscription from Amazon so I never run out!!
Whitehouse N.
Absolutely love Dr. Teals bath salts. From sore muscle, calming and relaxing for a night of good sleep, to every other in between need. There's one for you. Safe to use, no harsh chemicals, gentle on skin, relaxing scents,
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I use every product of Dr. Teal’s. I started using these products because they contained pure epsom salt. I needed the magnesium. If you suffer with Fibromyalgia, it’s a must have. I had know idea how many products Dr. Teal’s offers or how much I would enjoy them. After I started buying these products I fell in love with the variety of each type product. They all have essential oils, that are not just good for your skin & health but also your senses. For me it depends on my mood which one I pick. I also have my favorites for morning or night. These products makes great gifts! So many people do not realize how many benefits these products have or how much they will enjoy using them.
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
I use this product to relax and help my muscles! The avocado oil version leaves my skin soft. Very gentle. Smells great as well. Very good value for what you get. I definitely recommend it! I get mine at Walmart. Dr Teal’s® Ultra Moisturizing Mineral Soak With Avocado Oil
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
I have sciatica. I use this in the tub almost every night. It has a nice scent and long lasting. I have recommended this product to many. My daughter loves it as well.
Dr Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Pure Epsom Salt Soak With Lavender
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
Epsom salt fixes anything! Its extremely afforadable and comes in bags weighing a few ponds so you get alot. Use it everyday in the garden, for sore muscles, face scrubs, or even saline solutions. Theres always epsom salt in the house, couldnt live without it!
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
Between Zumba, lifting, running, yoga, and more, I almost always have something on my body that is aching or sore, so I go through bags of Dr. Teals fairly quickly! It makes a huge difference in how I feel and am able to train the following day!
member-5de69
I love Dr.Teals bath salts. This brand is always a go to for my soaking needs or if I just want a relaxing bath. Dr.Teals is it. Great for my dry skin
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I love Dr Teal's Epsom Salt for soaking in the bath tub. It works extremely well to help soothe sore muscles and skin issues.