BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt restorative properties of Menthol are combined with Epsom Salt for enhanced relief of overworked muscles. Pour two cups of Dr. Teal's salt into warm bath water and soak for 12 minutes, letting the rich minerals absorb through the skin. This product is intended for external use only. Use only as directed. Made in the USA. see more...

Liz A.
Titusville, PA
I use this product to relax and help my muscles! The avocado oil version leaves my skin soft. Very gentle. Smells great as well. Very good value for what you get. I definitely recommend it! I get mine at Walmart. Dr. Teals Ultra Moisturizing Mineral Soak with Avocado Oil
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
I have sciatica. I use this in the tub almost every night. It has a nice scent and long lasting. I have recommended this product to many. My daughter loves it as well.
Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Lavender Soaking Solution
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
Epsom salt fixes anything! Its extremely afforadable and comes in bags weighing a few ponds so you get alot. Use it everyday in the garden, for sore muscles, face scrubs, or even saline solutions. Theres always epsom salt in the house, couldnt live without it!
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
Between Zumba, lifting, running, yoga, and more, I almost always have something on my body that is aching or sore, so I go through bags of Dr. Teals fairly quickly! It makes a huge difference in how I feel and am able to train the following day!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I love Dr Teal's Epsom Salt for soaking in the bath tub. It works extremely well to help soothe sore muscles and skin issues.