BY DR. TEAL'S #33 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Dr Teals® Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak combines mineral rich Pink Himalayan Salt, Pure Epsom Salt and natural essential oils to revitalize tired, achy muscles, replenish your body's minerals and help provide relief from stress. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teals® Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak under warm, running bath water and soak for 20 minutes to soak away discomfort from sore muscles.

Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak
    Corinalicia G.
    Provo, UT
    Everybody knows when Epsom salt is for I like this one the mineral one it's the pink one it's it's the orange with lime and it smells so good and when I put it in my in my tub after A Hard Day's Work I soak in it and just the smell alone in the relaxation of it it helps my my body to relax I definitely love this is thumbs up all the way
    Marcie M.
    Davison , MI
    I love this brand and everything they make. These Epsom salts smell amazing. I really like how soft my skin feels in the bath and it detoxifies as well. I have a lot of lower back pain and I love to soak in these, and it does soothe my sore muscles. This is a very affordable and effective product.
    Lizzie L.
    Whittier, CA
    This is a staple for all my baths. I make "potions" for all my bathing experiences and this is my favorite version of Dr Teals bath salts. The smell is so wonderful like a bouquet of flowers and so relaxing for sore muscles after a long day. It really helps me relax and I will continue to purchase this product!
    Isaac P.
    Omaha, NE
    I really like the smell and the cheap price for a 3 lb bag. But I give it 4 stars because it says it helps with stress and mucsle pains and in my experience that didn’t happen. I bought the sea grass kind and I hope it will be better.
    Amanda💋 M.
    Secaucus , NJ
    I love anything that you can soak and rejuvenate it’s amazing I love the smoothness I feel after how it smells it’s very very effective and very affordable I love this I would recommend it definitely
    Jessica R.
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    This is my new favorite soaking salt it smells amazing and is so affordable! The combination of Epsom and Himalayan pink sea salt is great for sore muscles and replenishing minerals. This is my favorite Dr. Teals product yet, can’t recommend this enough!
    Taryn M.
    I cannot get enough of this bath soak. I look forward to using this after a long day at work. The scent from the essential oils fills the bathroom while your soaking, it is  so lovely. I leave my bath feeling de-stressed and centered after using this.
    Shakeria D.
    St Petersburg, FL
    Im so happy that these was made because it has you body feeling so amazing in a nice bubble bath. Especially after a tough workout. It relaxs your muscles. And it is very affordable. And this one smells really good.
    Nita G.
    Orlando, FL
    This product means everything to me after a long day at work. I literally float out of the tub and feel so relaxed after it makes my whole bathroom smell good in a refreshing way. Essentially my very well needed me time. My bathroom becomes a spa. Buy 2 of this product one for you and one for a friend whom u love
    Carmen S.
    Akron, OH
    Where can you buy this at?
    Victoria F.
    Spring Valley, CA
    Does this help sore feet?
    Megan M.
    Is it safe to use this product while pregnant?
    Jessica R.
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    What essentials oils are in this? Does it have a smell?