BY DR. TEAL'S #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Dr Teals® Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak combines mineral rich Pink Himalayan Salt, Pure Epsom Salt and natural essential oils to revitalize tired, achy muscles, replenish your body's minerals and help provide relief from stress. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teals® Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak under warm, running bath water and soak for 20 minutes to soak away discomfort from sore muscles.

Amy H.
    Clarksburg, WV
    Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak  was my saving grace during my pregnancy.  I have always enjoyed soaking in the tub, but these bath salts made it a million times better!  I was pregnant over the winter and was constantly cold and achy.  I looked forward to bath time every night!  The smell is so crisp and pleasant.  To me, it was even relaxing!  I'm sure the other scents are wonderful too, but I am hooked on this one!
    Chelsea G.
    I love all of the Dr Teal’s bath salts. This one is so extremely relaxing with a very light scent. It’s effective in relieving muscle pain after a long day or on a cold evening. There’s nothing better than a warm bath with dr reals on chilly days to warm you up and calm you down.
    Marcie M.
    Davison , MI
    I love this brand and everything they make. These Epsom salts smell amazing. I really like how soft my skin feels in the bath and it detoxifies as well. I have a lot of lower back pain and I love to soak in these, and it does soothe my sore muscles. This is a very affordable and effective product.
    Jules G.
    Grand Rapids , MI
    I love a good bath like anyone else. This Epsom Salt is awesome. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft after each use. I feel like it really cleanses my body. The smell is nice and it's not too overwhelming. I like it best in a hot bath after all the salt has blended in.
    Jessica R.
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    This is my new favorite soaking salt it smells amazing and is so affordable! The combination of Epsom and Himalayan pink sea salt is great for sore muscles and replenishing minerals. This is my favorite Dr. Teals product yet, can’t recommend this enough!
    Lauren D.
    Langhorne, PA
    This is on of my favorite lines from dr.teals. It smells so nice and it really helps with the pain that I have in my neck and shoulders. I love to use this about once a week to really relax. It helps me sleep really well.
    Charlin F.
    These Epsom salts are the best! If you work out, suffer from muscle/joint pain, or simply just need to relax, then these Epsom salts are a must. I use them about three times a week to soak in the bath, and I add a handful to my body wash to exfoliate my skin!
    Claudia B.
    Nutley, NJ
    My husband and I just bought this for the first time a few weeks ago for our sore muscles. It smells great. But it also makes us so relaxed that we just wanna sleep forever after. It's a lot of product for a very fair price.
    Taylor G.
    I love using this when I’m not trying to fall asleep with the lavender oils in the other products. It works amazing, and is so affordable! A 30 minute soak literally leaves you replenished and renewed.
    Shannon V.
    Sherman Oaks
    This is a lovely bath salt with an incredible sent. I am not a huge bath person but should probably get into the habit. This product is very affordable and convenient to pick up. I leaves your skin so smooth and soft. It comes in a huge bag and will take you some time to get through it. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a beautiful bath soak.
    Carmen S.
    Akron, OH
    Where can you buy this at?
    Victoria F.
    Spring Valley, CA
    Does this help sore feet?
    Megan D.
    Is it safe to use this product while pregnant?
    Jessica R.
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    What essentials oils are in this? Does it have a smell?

back