Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak

Dr Teals® Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak combines mineral rich Pink Himalayan Salt, Pure Epsom Salt and natural essential oils to revitalize tired, achy muscles, replenish your body's minerals and help provide relief from stress. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teals® Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak under warm, running bath water and soak for 20 minutes to soak away discomfort from sore muscles.

Does these have a scent to it ?
Do you find this better than using just plain epsom salt?
Does this help sore feet?
Start your review of Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak!
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the pink himalayan restore soak it smell so good and helps relax me and helps me soak my feet well definitely helps with swollen feet and tried feet I love this makes my feet feel so soft and hydrated I really love this soak from Dr teals got it from Walmart it isn't expensive
Tiffany A.
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Tiffany A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dr.Teals mineral soak is the bomb! I enjoy a nice relaxing so using Epsom salts. It has a slight fragrance that as pleasant and the bathwater is tinted a slight pink. After a long day this is exactly what my body needs to feel relaxed
Alicia M.
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Target
Are you ready to restore and replenish yourself with a Pink Himalayan mineral soak? This smells absolutely amazing. Enjoy a thirty minute soak with bergamot and sweet orange essential oils to help provide relief from stress.
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Target
I love taking a bath with this. The smell is AMAZING. I guess I can’t be 100% sure that it does anything, exactly; when I’m done with the bath, I feel relaxed and refreshed, and less sore. It could simply be from the hot water, but I know I come out smelling so nice, and skin is soft. I’ll keep using it!
Yolanda B.
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Yolanda B.
I got this as a Christmas gift. It smells go great. I love it so much. It makes for a great smelling, soothing, and relaxing bath.
Natalie S.
Cumming, GA
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Natalie S.
Purchased at: Target
Sometimes life gets you going at full speed and one day you get hit with a “I need a moment”. This mineral soak is just what the doctor ordered. I feel relaxed and rejuvenated after a nice soak. Smells like sweet oranges and bergamot.
Kiana A.
Buffalo, NY
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Kiana A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dr Teals is by far my favorite bath salt soak brand. They always smell so amazing & leave you so relaxed when you're taking a bath.Super affordable & it smells so amazing.Leaves my skin so refreshed & soft after taking a bath.I definitely will continue to buy their products.
Shaina V.
Bradenton, FL
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Shaina V.
Purchased at: Target
I love this Balt salt after a long day at work. It’s also awesome as an exfoliant on legs to get right of extra dry skin.
Geri Liz L.
Chino Hills, CA
Dr Teal's® Restore & Replenish Pure Epsom Salt & Essential Oils Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak uploaded by Geri Liz L.
I got it as a gift for my birthday. I really loved the relaxing scent and it left my skin really soft. I would buy it to try other scents.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to post workout/ general aches and pains bath soak! It has a lovely citrus scent that relaxes me and pink Himalayan salt in addition to epsom salt for my achy muscles. Each bag lasts through about 6 baths with the generous amount I pour in the tub and it’s less than $5, a great value!