Dr Teal’s® Replenishing Pink Himalayan Body Lotion

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal’s® light-weight body lotion is formulated with moisturizing ingredients plus beneficial essential oils to nourish and renew skin. This restorative blend with Bergamot and Sweet Orange essential oils will soothe away stress and help restore your skin’s natural balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teal’s® Replenishing Pink Himalayan Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
I love this lotion so much. It has a citrus smell, hydrates my VERY dry skin and lasts all day long without needing to reapply.
Hazelwood, MO
It has a nice and pleasant smell. Good price for the size. But i do wish that is was a little thicker and more moisturizing.
Charleston, SC
I like the smell but it's a bit strong. The lotion has a weird feel to it, not greasy but kind of oily? It's not my favorite.
Brick, NJ
I didn’t think I would like this scent but I really like it. It’s moisturizing, long lasting and gentle to the skin.
Houston , TX
This lotion leaves my skin hydrated and feeling healthy. It doesn’t leave a greasy film and it smells great
I really like this lotion because it doesn’t feel like it just sits on top of your skin. Also smells good
Great lotion, great scent, overall good product I used it everyday after showers & it did the job
San Antonio , TX
Cruelty free, natural, smells great and it’s super moisturizing but also light. My go to lately.
Albany, GA
It’s cooling and the scent isn’t to strong I like the product and I word recommend it to others
west allis
Keeps my skin so soft, I use it every night befor I go to bed. It smells wonderful as well!

Looking for your answer?