Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesDr. Teal's
Dr Teal’s Relax & Relief Foaming Bath

Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath

Dr. Teal's Relax & Relief Foaming Bath: Relaxes your body and relieves your mind. Nourishes your skin and your senses. Long-lasting bubbles gently cleanses.

[product:dr-teal’s-relax-&-relief-foaming-bath] Somebody can tell me how effective it’s that product ?
How good is the smell?
How often should i using this bubble bath?
Start your review of Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath!
Kristen Y.
Tulare, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Kristen Y.
I went looking for the citrus one but they were out so I got this one instead and I am sooo glad I did! I could feel the essential oils right away and the bubbles stayed bubbly for a long time. the scent was very delightful and it definitely held its side of the bargain with RELAX and RELIEF.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Anna K.
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've used this before when sick, but this time I added some of my essential oil blend for colds. It felt like heaven. The smell of this product is strong but not overwhelming. It's great for plain old relaxation or when you aren't feeling well. 3 capfulls fills the entire bath nicely. Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath
Vanessa O.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Vanessa O.
This stuff is so amazing ! I have bad pain, this really helps me relax and loosen up. My shoulders are always so tight, but this with some Epsom salt and hot water ❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥 I LOVE DR. TEALS!!!! Worth every cent I own ❤💯
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Rebecca H.
I love the scent of the eucalyptus and spearmint mix together. It is such a relaxing aroma that comes from my bath. The mixture produces a lot of bubbles which is really nice and relaxing. The bubbles are very long lasting and the product nourishes my skin.
Summer J.
Atlanta, GA
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Summer J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so glad I finally found this in bubble bath form. I take my baths seriously and this ready added the last peace to the puzzle. I wish it were easier to find and ship. I ran across this in Walmart.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Rebecca M.
I enjoy a good bubble bath the product dr teal's foaming bath is nice with eucalyptus and spearmint oils inside,I also enjoy the one they have with lavender
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by katelyn L.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I love this one as well!!!! I thought it would smell more menthol like but it’s not like that at all, the scent is lovely!!!! I like to mix and match mine together, I use a bit of this one and a bit of the rose and it smells so good! The bubbles are great .
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has a nice, fresh clean scent that I’d breath in all day if possible! So relaxing. I have super dry skin and many soaps irritate it but that is not the case with this brand. It’s very soothing even for the most sensitive skin. If you want a tub FULL of bubbles I’d recommend using a bit more product than usual. The bottle claims the bubbles are long lasting but they seem to disappear quicker than I’d like. Over all it’s a good, affordable foam bath and I will try other scents in the future.
Mara O.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Mara O.
I could bathe with this product every night, the smell and the sensation of being in a bath of essences is wonderful! The price is very low!! I love it. I use little product and it lasts the whole bath
Jessie C.
Bartlett, TN
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Jessie C.
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Jessie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
So, I was in a mad search for a bubble bath product during the pandemic that was 1) relaxing, 2) provided muscle pain relief. I’ve been hitting the gym a lot during the pandemic and I really wanted a product that worked. I’m obsessed with the scent of this and the bubbles make me so happy. It comes in a large bottle which is perfect! Definitely try this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leanne B.
New Stanton, PA
il y a 3 ans
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath does this dry out your skin?
Megan R. il y a 3 ans
I'm really sensitive to things but this left my skin really soft. It all depends really
Melissa B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
il y a 3 ans
How do Dr Teals Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs compare to the liquid bubble bath? The bubble bath is my go to but I’ve never tried the salts
Carolina S. il y a 3 ans
The salts are amazing! They are much better because they actually relax your muscles and the smell is awesome!