BY GENERIC

Dr. Teal's Relax & Relief Foaming Bath: Relaxes your body and relieves your mind Nourishes your skin and your senses Long-lasting bubbles gently cleanse see more...

• I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I...5 Answers
  • Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts?...3 Answers
  • Do people prefer the liquid or salts? 3 Answers
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ahhhh this stuff was amazing! I bought while on vacation for my wedding anniversary. We were staying at a historic hotel that has the deepest tub I have ever seen and I knew I had to do some serious relaxing in it. I wanted a bath that was going to be beneficial not just smell good but I also wanted bubbles so I was so happy when I found this foaming bath. The smell was divine and it really helped to relax my tense muscles.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. Spearmint is a restorative for the body and Eucalyptus stimulates the senses so this is really relaxing for your body and your mind. It has essential oils in it that Revitalize tired aching muscles and provide relief from stress. I picked this up for like $5 for 34 fluid oz at Publix. I highly recommend this bubble bath.
Abigail E.
Anderson , IN
This line of products is top notch. First, every kind smells amazing (making it hard to choose which kind). Secondly, it’s AMAZING for my skin. I use the bubble bath, bath salts, body wash and my favorite is the bath scrub. Every time I use the bath scrub I immediately notice how wonderfully soft my skin is.
Carla M.
Las Vegas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
O everytime I take a bubble bath I always use this company it doesn't matter if it's the the relief and pain one or if it's the coconut one that's what I suggest anybody to use is the coconut one is my favorite but all the rest of them are just as good
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
[product:dr.-teal's-relax-&-relief-foaming-bath] is the most soothing bath out there. This is my 'go-to' when I've had a long day. The Epsom salts are great for relaxing achy muscles while the eucalyptus & spearmint scent recharge my mind. And i can't forget to mention it leaves your skin as soft as silk! It even helps sooth small ones when they're feeling a little under the weather! With is great price, this foaming bath is a great add to your beauty routine.
Kristianna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to for pampering myself!! It smells amazing and leaves my skin soft. The value is the best part, it’s very affordable. You can buy it just about anywhere but I usually pick it up at target or Kroger. I’ll buy this again and again.
Shay🌻 s.
Detroit, MI
This bubble bath is so relaxing it smells great and I use it like 3 times a week it’s very gentle my skin feels soft after it gives you the feeling of not getting sick but it’s bubbles don’t last very long I think everybody should try it
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this for my kiddo. He loved it, helped relax him. Used a small amount and I felt like there was a lot of bubbles. We will be needing more soon. The whole house smelled amazing like this and everyone loved it.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the greatest bubble bath. It’s the only one that doesn’t dry out my skin and the smell alone is really relaxing and calming. It also creates a ton of bubbles and you don’t need to use a ton to get it
I have noticed that I love all of Dr Teals products they all smell amazing and are soothing in the tub. Great price & great product! The foaming eucalyptus/ peppermint bath soak is my favorite for a relaxing evening in the tub!
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curious though does this wash burn? I've had the Eucalyptus one burn me?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
Do people prefer the liquid or salts?
Anna B.
Delta , BC
Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How long do the bubbles last? Does the scent linger on your skin?