BY GENERIC

Dr. Teal's Relax & Relief Foaming Bath: Relaxes your body and relieves your mind Nourishes your skin and your senses Long-lasting bubbles gently cleanse see more...

• I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curio...5 Answers
  • Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How lon...3 Answers
  • Do people prefer the liquid or salts? 3 Answers
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing bubble bath! Scent is perfect for unwinding and relaxing. I’ve used this often when I’ve over exerted myself or had a rough day at work. Just a little bit bubbles up perfectly for long lasting bubbles. Smell is strong to soak in but not overpowering. Doesn’t leave Bath slippery either. Dr. Teals is my go to for Epsom salt soaks and bubble bath.
Abigail E.
Anderson , IN
This line of products is top notch. First, every kind smells amazing (making it hard to choose which kind). Secondly, it’s AMAZING for my skin. I use the bubble bath, bath salts, body wash and my favorite is the bath scrub. Every time I use the bath scrub I immediately notice how wonderfully soft my skin is.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I absolutely love this stuff!! This specific sent is my favorite! It is very relaxing and good for your skin!! They also make the body wash and lotions! I would recommend it to all who like to relax, which I’m sure we all love to relax sometimes! Try it !!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very relaxing to use!!! I love eucalyptus so this a great find since it has pure epsom salt. Skin is left soft and any tension seems to melt away as you relax In a hot bath taking deep breaths of the aromatherapy scent
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Not feeling good with sore joints? This bubble bath will help you relax as you drift into aromatherapy heaven with its relaxing scent. It was purchased at Walmart and the scent lasts the whole bath. I'm a repeat buyer as I love my baths. I'm on my feet working all the time and it's nice to be able to get into some bubbles that help relax me
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this bubble bath. It’s probably my favorite brand. It foams up well and makes a good amount of bubbles. It leaves your skin feeling soft not dried out like a lot of other bubble bath brands tend to. The scent is incredible and it makes my muscles feel great after a soak. I love using this when I’m sick.
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I love this bath product. I use two cap fulls in my bath (three if I'm really feeling it ;)) and it makes me feel relieved and it smells good, a little strong of a smell but it's a good one. I love Dr Teals products and can't wait to try more !
Carlee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have rheumatoid arthritis sell this foaming bath with pure Epsom salt is definitely great for just relaxation and relieved and your body your mind it nurses your skin has long lasting Bubbles and I have 100,000 Miller liter which is the 34 Oz and it has last me for a long time I love dr. Teal's I love everything about doctor Teals and The spearmint smell the experiment smells awesome
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I tried this product because I have been using the Epson salt in this brand. OMG, this leaves my skin smelling so fresh, rejuvenated, moisturizer and clean. It's so relaxing. I always have this in my bath or the Epson salts. It's a must have for anyone who wants a spa like experience on a budget. This is so affordable. I purchased from Wal-Mart and I will continue to do so as long as it is available! Thanks so much for making such a wonderful and affordable product!
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE! Dr. Teals bath soaks and bubble baths. They are the perfect end or begining to any day. Being a nursing student and working as a nursing student i am on my feet for atleast 12 hours a day. This foaming bath truley helps me relax at the end of a long night, or at the end of a long clinical. They are only about 5$ and this container lasts me about a month. Its like a mini spa at home. It smells amazing too!
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curious though does this wash burn? I've had the Eucalyptus one burn me?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
Do people prefer the liquid or salts?
Anna B.
Delta, BC
Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How long do the bubbles last? Does the scent linger on your skin?