BY GENERIC

Dr. Teal's Relax & Relief Foaming Bath: Relaxes your body and relieves your mind Nourishes your skin and your senses Long-lasting bubbles gently cleanse see more...

• I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curio...5 Answers
  • Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How lon...3 Answers
  • Do people prefer the liquid or salts? 3 Answers
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
[product:dr.-teal's-relax-&-relief-foaming-bath] is the most soothing bath out there. This is my 'go-to' when I've had a long day. The Epsom salts are great for relaxing achy muscles while the eucalyptus & spearmint scent recharge my mind. And i can't forget to mention it leaves your skin as soft as silk! It even helps sooth small ones when they're feeling a little under the weather! With is great price, this foaming bath is a great add to your beauty routine.
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ahhhh this stuff was amazing! I bought while on vacation for my wedding anniversary. We were staying at a historic hotel that has the deepest tub I have ever seen and I knew I had to do some serious relaxing in it. I wanted a bath that was going to be beneficial not just smell good but I also wanted bubbles so I was so happy when I found this foaming bath. The smell was divine and it really helped to relax my tense muscles.
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
This line of products is top notch. First, every kind smells amazing (making it hard to choose which kind). Secondly, it’s AMAZING for my skin. I use the bubble bath, bath salts, body wash and my favorite is the bath scrub. Every time I use the bath scrub I immediately notice how wonderfully soft my skin is.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I was at the store looking for some relaxing relief from the long hours I work and I ran across this little cheap-ish gem. First of all $5 for this big bottle is everything especially when you just need a drop for a bath. The smell as my water ran filled my bathroom and began relaxing me right away. It's not too strong which is a no no for me when it comes to other "relaxation" products. After just my first use I felt like a new woman. Great great product. Did I mention I got the lotion too?🤣
Carla M.
Las Vegas
O everytime I take a bubble bath I always use this company it doesn't matter if it's the the relief and pain one or if it's the coconut one that's what I suggest anybody to use is the coconut one is my favorite but all the rest of them are just as good
Kristianna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to for pampering myself!! It smells amazing and leaves my skin soft. The value is the best part, it’s very affordable. You can buy it just about anywhere but I usually pick it up at target or Kroger. I’ll buy this again and again.
Shakira R.
I love with allergies and this is a life saver. I shower with really hot water and lather the soap all over and it opens my nostrils and helps me breathe. I would recommend to anyone with allergies. The one thing is that it does get cold after you use it lol.
Erica G.
Anderson, SC
Best bubble bath for adults. Relaxing, soothing, and the smell opens your sinuses. I am on my third bottle and plan to keep buying it. Does not leave a residue in your tub like the salts do so easy clean up!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the greatest bubble bath. It’s the only one that doesn’t dry out my skin and the smell alone is really relaxing and calming. It also creates a ton of bubbles and you don’t need to use a ton to get it
I have noticed that I love all of Dr Teals products they all smell amazing and are soothing in the tub. Great price & great product! The foaming eucalyptus/ peppermint bath soak is my favorite for a relaxing evening in the tub!
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curious though does this wash burn? I've had the Eucalyptus one burn me?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
Do people prefer the liquid or salts?
Anna B.
Delta, BC
Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How long do the bubbles last? Does the scent linger on your skin?