BY GENERIC

Dr. Teal's Relax & Relief Foaming Bath: Relaxes your body and relieves your mind Nourishes your skin and your senses Long-lasting bubbles gently cleanse see more...

• I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curious...5 Answers
  • Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How long ...3 Answers
  • Do people prefer the liquid or salts? 3 Answers
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE! Dr. Teals bath soaks and bubble baths. They are the perfect end or begining to any day. Being a nursing student and working as a nursing student i am on my feet for atleast 12 hours a day. This foaming bath truley helps me relax at the end of a long night, or at the end of a long clinical. They are only about 5$ and this container lasts me about a month. Its like a mini spa at home. It smells amazing too!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my absolute FAV! After a long hard work week, or if your muscles are tired from working out really hard, or you're simply just lacking energy from daily stress. This is the perfect bath soap to make you snap right back on track. I have gifted this item numerous times and everyone I have given it to has thanked me deeply for turning them onto this product. I love Dr. Teals entire line!
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Allentown, PA
After coming home from a long day at work where I stand on my feet from anywhere between 5-9 hours and deal with stressful customers (I work at a Customer Service desk at Kmart) this bath is the perfect way for me to calm down and relax. The eucalyptus and spearmint really help to cool and relax my muscles and soothe my feet while the scent is like aroma therapy and clears my mind.
Katelin T.
Katelin T.
Fort Benning, GA
I don't think I could live without Dr. Teal's relax and relief foaming bath! It helps me unwind after a long day of work and the scent keeps me relaxed all the way to bed time. The only con I have is that I feel like the bubbles don't last as long as some of my other foaming bath. I would recommend this to anyone that has issues with stress
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
I really enjoy using all of Dr. Teal's products. This one in particular smells great and makes my skin feel great. It makes huge bubbles too! I use it maybe twice a month and I always go overboard. I feel like the more I use the better it will work (I'm not sure if that's true), but nevertheless I always feel better after my bath.
Lakeisha M.
Lakeisha M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product. It truly relaxes your body and relieves your daily stress. The bubbles lasted throughout my whole bath and it has a great smell. This is the only product I've tried from the Dr. Teal's line, but I'm sure the others are great too. It's sold at Walmart so it is very affordable.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love the smell of this product. After a long and stressful day, it is nice to unwind with a hot cup of tea, a good book, and a hot bath with this in it. The price is incredibly affordable and I get so many uses out of it before I have to get a new bottle.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Found this product while shopping for another. It was expensive, but I love it. It smells like lavender and peppermint. It creates lots of bubbles with small amount. It's like a gel so it's not very runny. I felt so relaxed. It also made my skin nice and soft!
Erin C.
Erin C.
This scent alone relaxes me so much and then when you pair it with a bath I'm done for. I love the scent so much I went and purchased a candle like it to use. The bubbles last longer than my other bubble bath products and I'm appreciative to not feel rushed.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Dr. Teals products! You get a lot of product for your money! It has a relaxing eucalyptus and spearmint scent, and it also foams really well if you add it to the running bath water. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and lightly scented.
SageRyann E.
SageRyann E.
Layton, UT
I've used other products from Dr. Teals and loved them, I'm curious though does this wash burn? I've had the Eucalyptus one burn me?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
Do people prefer the liquid or salts?
Anna B.
Anna B.
Delta, British Columbia
Do you find that this is as effective as using the salts? How long do the bubbles last? Does the scent linger on your skin?