Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath

Dr. Teal's Relax & Relief Foaming Bath: Relaxes your body and relieves your mind. Nourishes your skin and your senses. Long-lasting bubbles gently cleanses.

[product:dr-teal’s-relax-&-relief-foaming-bath] Somebody can tell me how effective it’s that product ?
How good is the smell?
How often should i using this bubble bath?
Start your review of Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Memphis
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Quantia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very very helpful when trying to relax. It helps ease aches and soreness from the body! I always get the foaming kind because it’s long lasting bubbles and it’s just more relaxing to sit in to me. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me at all. The smell isn’t strong or anything i wish they would have lotion to go with it! Other than that it works and feel fantastic!
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
2,419 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my new found favorite best things during my self care spa night(s) is this gel version of the soaking epsom salts. I had NO idea that the gels would dissolve as nicely as the salts as concentrated as IF you had just melted down pure rock salts. It IS completely relaxing and the aroma fills your tub and your bathroom. The eucalyptus is very soothing. Not too powerful- fragrances juuuust enough. All 5 stars. 👌
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Jazznea T.
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Jazznea T.
Purchased at: Walmart
#BathTime To add on I also went ahead and purchased the foaming bath since I like bubbles it's not a 100% need again just a preference. I love the way it smells it's just adds more calmness to my baths and doesn't get overly bubbly but I think if you want added relaxation it's a plus when used with the bath Epsom salt. This too was 5 dollars. I find Dr Teals products are more affordable at Walmart than in other places. I've seen it as high as 13 dollars for the same bug bags and bottles so you are better off saving your coin.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am falling in love everyday with this foaming bath by Dr Teals! This stuff does everything that it says it does! Relaxes your body and mind, leaves the skin feeling so soft, and the bubbles really do last a while! I would definitely recommend this!
Greensburg, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
After a long day at work I come home and fix me a bath with Dr Teals Relax & Relief Foaming Bath. This is my favorite. When I get out of the tub I am so relaxed and I just feel like I have no worries in the world. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone. I have given this product to friends because I want them to experience this relaxing bath.
Coldwater, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product. It creates such a relaxing smell. Very strong which is okay. I have never had a bubble bath that made so much bubbles, it’s so relaxing. It helps great with clearing sinuses, or just relaxing and releasing tensed muscles. We always have this in hand along with their Epsom salts. Also love all the different smells they offer!
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr. Teal's is a fantastic brand that I've purchased from multiple times. The products are soothing, effective, and leave me feeling refreshed after a bath. The scent is nice and not too overpowering, a good balance of relaxation that makes treating yourself a special thing. If you work on your feet all day, I highly recommend it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product to mix with the matching salt. It smells amazing, relaxes you, does not leave a residue on your skin. It is definitely worth the price. I like to give it to my friends when I gave them something for their birthday as a side present. I wish it could come in travel sized bottles so I can have it on trips.
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by aly N.
I only by Dr. Teal! Their epsom salt is a cure for eczema! we use every line even the kids lavender! [product:dr-teal’s-nourishing-coconut-oil-lotion][product:dr-teal’s-soothe-&-sleep-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-lavender][product:dr-teal’s-relax-&-relief-foaming-bath][product:dr-teal’s-soothe-&-sleep-bath-&-body-oil]
Hanford, CA
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath uploaded by Jennifer V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly my go to bubble bath just due to price. It’s cheap and makes bubbles, not super amazing bubbles, definitely the best drug store or non luxury brand bubbles, which is why I keep going back. The smell is relaxing and not overpowering, I repurchase on the regular so I would of course recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Stanton, PA
il y a 2 ans
Dr Teal’s® Relax & Relief Foaming Bath does this dry out your skin?
Megan R. • il y a un an
I'm really sensitive to things but this left my skin really soft. It all depends really
Cranberry Twp, PA
il y a 2 ans
How do Dr.Teal's® Relax & Relief Pure Epsom Salt Soak with Eucalyptus & Spearmint compare to the liquid bubble bath? The bubble bath is my go to but I’ve never tried the salts
Carolina S. • il y a 2 ans
The salts are amazing! They are much better because they actually relax your muscles and the smell is awesome!