BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr Teal’s® Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Oil soothes dry skin and seals in moisture. This gentle formula absorbs quickly and is perfect to use after your shower or bath. Add to your bath to enjoy the relaxing scent of Eucalyptus & Spearmint and to moisturize while you soak.

Directions:

After your shower or bath, smooth a few drops onto damp skin to seal in moisture and condition skin. A little goes a long way. For a spa experience, add a few drops to your bath water and relax with the natural botanical oils.

• Does this product leave you feeling like the oil sits on ...2 Answers
  • How is this product meant to be used? Is it more of an oi...2 Answers
  • Does this product have a scent that last long?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I use this on my tired achy muscles after I'm done in the shower. It smells amazing and feels great on my skin, and it really helps my body feel overall relaxed after using it. It absorbs beautifully into my skin and leaves it super soft.
Adriana T.
California
I really like this product. Makes my skin incredibly soft. No need to moisturize after. It's very fragrant so you'll smell like this after your bath. I love it because it's such a calming smell, but my husband hates it because it makes me smell like cologne.
Porsche R.
Very good body oil. I typically add this to my bath water with Dr Teals foaming bath. It’s the perfect duo for relaxation and skin rejuvenation. My skin is always so soft and smooth.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love Dr. Teal's Body & Bath Oil! They have amazing scents! Extremely useful when massaging! It's a great way to relax, rub a little bit on your skin, massage, and your golden!
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this oil! I use it after every shower and can tell a huge difference in my skin. It makes it incredibly soft without being greasy the moisture and suppleness is long lasting. This is also great to use for massages! This oil has a nice but not overpowering smell. I would 100% recommend this product!
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Absolutely wonderful! The smell is great and relaxing. The oil itself absorbs quickly so your skin doesn't have a lingering greasy feeling. I use it in place of lotion everyday.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I use this oil after a shower or when I can talk my boyfriend into giving me a massage after work to relax me. it smells so relaxing and it makes my skin so baby smooth. I love it
Kathryn O.
Let me first start off by saying that I love Dr Teals! I usually use the bubble bath and Epson salts but this is now one of my top favorites! I love how soft my skin is and how great it smells!
Sheiley R.
I use this oil after my shower. It smells so good and it instantly relaxes your senses. I also love applying it on my skin before going to sleep. I can't live without this oil.
Faith C.
Midway, KY
I love this product, I massage it all over my body and it instantly relaxes me. I also have a lotion that has epsom salt in it and it breaks aches and pains after a hard days work. :)
Celia S.
Pasadena, TX
Could this product be used in a vaporizing machine?
Elizabeth L.
Mendota Hts, MN
Does this product leave you feeling like the oil sits on top of the skin or makes you feel greasy?
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
How is this product meant to be used? Is it more of an oil you rub in at the beginning of the bath/shower and wash off by the end? Or do you put it in the water? Or is it meant for your body at the end with little to no rinsing?
Ray S.
Vancouver
Would this oil make you break out with horrible acne?
Danielle D.
Magnolia, AR
Does this product have a scent that last long?