BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr. Teal’s Sea Kelp Foaming Bath transforms your bath into a relaxing spa with essential oils to soothe the senses, revitalize tired, achy muscles and help provide relief from stress. Nutrient-rich Sea Kelp helps purify and hydrate, while uplifting Lemongrass and Orange essential oils help sooth the stress.

Directions:

Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak.

Emma C.
Alden, NY
I recently bought this product about a month ago and I've taken about 4--5 baths with it. It smells amazing and I love the smell that is has. I am happy with this product, it is affordable and it makes your skin feel and smell really nice so I would recommend to others!
Tina G.
Indian Orchard
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a very bad back and muscle from being hit by a drunk driver and had 4 spinal fusions w/ bone graft from hips I hve 8 tinanuim screws and I need to relax in a hot tub. Dr Teals Purify & Hydrates makes me feels so good and ready for bed after I do my stretching exercises in the evening. It smells wonderful. Even the Lavendar scent but each has epsom salt which is the key to relaxing the muscles . Great product & excellent price at Walmart