BeautySkinBath & BodyDr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Wellness Therapy Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP), which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles and refresh skin's appearance, with luxurious essential oils to help provide relief from stress. Rosemary, Spearmint, and Peppermint essence helps to soothe your body of daily stress while refreshing your mind and promoting whole body relief and wellness. Soak away discomfort from sore muscles: Pour at least 2 cups of Dr. Teal's Wellness Epsom Salt Soaking Solution under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes, and let the rich minerals soak away discomfort caused by sore muscles.

HaaVe anyone try this? Please let me know your thoughts I just bought it but haven’t used it yet
[product:drteals-relax-relief-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-eucalyptus-spearmint-91] is this good for feet soaking?
What does every one think of Dr teals bath salts [product:drteals-relax-relief-pure-epsom-salt-soak-with-eucalyptus-spearmint-91] ?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint!
Marci H.
I have issues with ovarian cysts and I tried this stuff expecting no relieve. What I found out was this stuff really works with relieving pain. Soaking for 20mins relieved the pain by more than 50% and around 1-2hrs after I didn't have any pain.
Stephanie R.
Catlettsburg, KY
I love Dr. Teal's products . I have several different kinds I use. Leavea your skin feeling soft. Very strong smelling&the scent lingers on your skin. Makes your bath very relaxing. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
crys C.
I love this product. I use it every week and find that it helpful for pain relief and relaxation. It has a nice scent. It is very fine as to not cause plumbing issues.
Raysa G.
Halethorpe , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product , is very good for relax my feet and my husband already buy another one I totally recommend .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kayla C.
Frederick, MD
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint uploaded by Kayla C.
I received this product in my flawless voxbox this month and I'm in LOVE! I usually use the lavender one but this was by far my favorite. It smells amazing. I know what I'll be stocking up on 👍🏼
Lena Z.
Walker, LA
I am a server which means I use my feet a lot. After work , I usually use it for bath. It is really helpful. I highly recommend it
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint uploaded by Courtney S.
I have Fibromyalgia so I constantly feel like my body has been hit with a baseball bat by the end of the day, we’ll Atleast that is what my brain is telling my body to feel, and let’s be honest once you hit a certain age (over 40 right here) your body also just gets this new level of a hes and pains. Dr Teal’s has a huge line of different Epsom salts for your different needs. I chose Wellness Therapy with rosemary & Mint due to hitting my fort on a chair I needed some extra epsom help, so I poured myself a hot bath and added a couple cups of the epsom salt and just soaked for about twenty minutes, by the time I got out I definitely felt some relief not only in my foot but the rest of my body as well. I would definitely recommend Dr Teal’s products, as I’ve been a customer for as long as I can remember.
Miranda  F.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint uploaded by Miranda  F.
Purchased at: Target
My mom used Dr Teals growing up and I continue to use it today. I usually grab the Relax and Relief but I saw this one at Target and decided to try it because I love Rosemary. And I love it just as much as the other. It’s the perfect thing I need after a long hike in the subzero weather. But remember to make your bath water extra hot to counteract the cooling effects of the mint! [product:dr-teals-wellness-therapy-with-rosemary-&-mint-pure-epsom-salt-soaking-solution-3lbs]
Stephanie  C.
St Thomas, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint uploaded by Stephanie  C.
Love this soak. I work on my feet all day and this stuff is so amazing when I get home to help my tired legs and feet. Always uplifts my mood
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,014 reviews
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Wellness Therapy with Rosemary & Mint Dr. Teals is the best brand of Epsom Salts. They smell incrediable and are so good for you, According to my boyfriend.  This stuff is awesome whether for aching muscles or clearing sinuses- he will soak in the bath for about half an hour and he claims it relieves his sore muscle aches and pains as he is in labor business so he is active all day long. He swears by this stuff! He highly recommends so I thought I’d add this on the site. 😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara R.
il y a 2 ans
Gracie G. il y a 2 ans
They actually have a foot soak. InWalmart there’s an isle with foot care and they have there own product for the feet.
Jamiyra H.
Louisville , MS
il y a 3 ans
Tricia H. il y a 3 ans
It is by far my preferred Epsom. The smell is so relaxing and aids in opening sinuses releasing pressure relaxing your mind body and soul. Highly recommend. I enjoy the lavender and the sea kelp but eucalyptus is definitely #1
Shawn T.
Slidell, LA
il y a 4 ans
Jena C. il y a 4 ans
I use it nightly and never had a problem
Skyla M.
Tea, SD
il y a 5 ans
Mariann W. il y a 5 ans
Get some bath salts to put in a hot bath. Have a good soak for 30 mins to an hour. It should help to relax your muscles.