Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender - 16 Oz uploaded by Breanne D.Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Soothe & Sleep with Lavender - 16 Oz uploaded by Kat S.

BY UNKNOWN

Dr Teal's Lavender Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution eases aches and muscle pains. Dr Teal's Lavender Epsom Salt soothes your body for a deeper sleep. Dr Teal's Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt, which has long been known to reviatlize tired, achy muscles and refresh skin's appearance, with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to encourage a better night's sleep. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Emily C.
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells amazing and it is the perfect way to soak muscles after a hard workout. Ideal addition to any bubble bath.
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I have constant lower back pain and stain and a hard time sleeping. These salts help alleviate my pain and prepare me for a good night sleep. I definitely recommend this product! :) Dr. Teal's Sleep Epsom Salt Lavender Soaking Solution
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
I love Dr. Teals!! A nice warm bath with a cup or so of epsom salt does the trick! It helps me relax, helps sore muscles, and helps me sleep better at night. I would definitely recommend, it also smells fantastic and is SUPER affordable!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
So I bought this in Denver Colorado after having a long day at work. Found this one with Coconut oil to Nourish & Protect Skin what a great smell. Leaves skin soft and relaxed. Yes I would recommend.
Melissa B.