BeautyBodyBody CareDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs

Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal’s Black Elderberry Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) to help revitalize tired, achy muscles, while Black Elderberry and Vitamin D promote healthier looking skin. This antioxidant-rich formula has added natural Essential Oils boost and renew your body and mind. Lemon and Sage essential oils uplift your mood. Our bags feature a VELCRO Brand enclosure to make resealing your Epsom salts easier, quicker and sturdier than ever.

[product:dr-teals-epsom-salt-soaking-solution-elderberry-with-vitamin-d] I have never tried this scent of Dr.Teal’s, is it good?
Start your review of Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs!
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs uploaded by Jennifer H.
I am a huge fan of Dr Teal's so I have a lot of scents of both the bubble bath and the Epsom salts. Around Christmas time they had gift sets of both the bubble baths and the salts at walmart. I got a couple of each different types so that I can have matching sets. This is one of my new favorite scents. It smells like berries without being overpowering, it's also very soothing and relaxing. It's a very nice change from my typical lavender baths. I enjoy using Epsom salts in my bath in general because it is very relaxing, I find that my skin is more moisturized after using products like this, and it's just overall a better bath experience. I will definitely be purchasing the large bag once I finish what I have.
natalie N.
New York
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs uploaded by natalie N.
this body butter i got off Extruvester on Facebook free of cost has been the best part of my shower routine right after Dr. Teal's body wash!! i just had to review this body butter and it was all mine to use generously everyday lollll
Stephanie  P.
Rogers, AR
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs uploaded by Stephanie  P.
I love this brand for epsom salt . This one smells so good !!! When my body is aching and I want to take a bath I always use this brand . It’s so good and relaxing . It helps with your aching muscles and body . Especially after a long day ! I love the smell of this one though ! Smells so good 😊 it’s hard to describe lol smells relaxing 😂 you get so much for your money too !!! My skin always feels so soft and nourished too after using this in the bath .
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs uploaded by Ashley M.
Pure Epson salt baths are great for aching muscles. Beautiful scent of lemon and elderberry. I would improve by including a scooper inside. I use this once a week for relaxing. I recommend this
Angie J.
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs uploaded by Angie J.
If you’re a fan of the smell of berries and flowers you’re going to really enjoy the product. Left my skin feeling nice and soft. Product has a very strong smell so I would recommend using less than they suggest. Product did not stain in the bathtub. I will be purchasing this again in the future and would highly recommend it to others.
Sharon W.
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs uploaded by Sharon W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is right in time given Covid 19 is running rampant once again. The fragrance is nice. It’s so relaxing and my skin smells so great after I soak in this. Love it.
Angela  H.
Omaha, NE
Pairs great with the Elderberry foam bath. These products are great for sore muscles, stress, relaxation and, self care! The superfood elderberry is great for your body inside and out!! Great product when you need that me time 💕 Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
1,015 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently bought this epsom salt and it was great.The scent was strong, but very relaxing.The scent is like a candle and easy to relax to. I want more of this salt at the store and sold online. I would buy again.
Imani C.
Greenville, SC
This has to be my all time favorite!! It smells of fruity berry goodness with a touch of lemon, and give you a sense of peace. I use elderberry syrup on a regular and using this is the perfect match. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it always leaves a fresh berry scent behind which I absolutely love!
Kira C.
Heath, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love dr teals soaking salts. This scent is my fave one to use at night. I cant stand the smell of lavender and im allergic to peppermint so this seemed like a good scent to try. Berry scents are soothing to me and i drink elderberry tea too. Nice thing is that it's not crazy expensive and works
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christeena  H.
il y a 4 mois
Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Elderberry with Vitamin D, 3 lbs I have never tried this scent of Dr.Teal’s, is it good?
Valecia P. il y a 2 jours
I think it depends, my specific bag was way more perfumey than I thought it would be. It was very strong. It wasn't citrusey or sweet. I'm not going to purchase this scent again. I couldn't detect any lemon (which on the back of the bag it said was infused).