Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt &...
116 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love Dr Teals and especially this particular product, the scent is amazing it’s so relaxing and refreshing for bath time, the only thing is if you want to use it to make a bubble bath the bubbles do not last long, but other than that i highly recommend this product and the price is great
5 / 5
This is a perfect accent and formula to help replenish and restore everything about you. Thescentis fresh as well as awakening. Gives you the feeling of newness. I could use this everyday!
5 / 5
This Dr Teal’s pink Himalayan foaming bath is wonderful for bubble baths! It not only leaves you with lots of foamy bubbles, but it also smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling super soft.
5 / 5
I live by dr teal in my daily self care routine. Not only do this foaming bath create lots of foam bubbles it helps relieve aches and pains. Not only that but it leaves your skin feels no soft and with a glow. People will give you many compliments about the glow it leaves because it is noticeable.
5 / 5
Lo uso para la bañera y me gusta que hace mucha espuma, huele rico y si me siento más relajada al momento de usarlo, me gusta en general y el precio es muy accesible.
5 / 5
I absolutely obsess and love Dr Teal's Foaming Bath products! Absolutely amazing, great products that do what they say. I have only pros about the products, they're affordable and they work. You feel refreshed, relaxed, energized and your skin and body thank you! Definitely a must have!
5 / 5
Amazing prices range very good for all budget good for all family all the line is super nice
5 / 5
I really love the relaxing feeling of the foam bath it is tantalizing and it soothes your muscles after a hard day of work. I love that it is very affordable and it feels like a spa treatment and great for a selfcare day
5 / 5
I love using this when I take a bath. The smell is great and it makes great bubbles. #leaves your skin feeling soft. I have sensitive skin and I’ve had no issues at all.
5 / 5
I have had dry skin and allergies my whole life. This is the first bubble bath that doesn’t dry out my skin or give me asthma issues. Must have for winter in dry areas![product:dr-teals-pure-epsom-salt-&-essential-oils-restore-&-replenish-pink-himalayan-foaming-bath-34-fl-oz]