BY DR. TEAL'S

Dr Teal’s Pre & Post Workout combines Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.) and Menthol, both known to comfort and relieve overworked muscles, allowing for optimum performance.

DIRECTIONS

Soak away sore muscles. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running water to soak away sore muscles. Soak for 20 minutes to help speed recovery time.

Buy on Walmart
Kerri D.
I’m in love with Dr. teals pre-and post workout soak it is the best thing for my muscles and tired bones a nice relaxing soak in a hot bath with Dr. teals is exactly what my muscles need after a hard day working out this is a great product as well as many other Dr. teals lavender or aloe bath soak .I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great way to wind down and relax your muscles
KayLeigh L.
Dr. Teal's Pre & Post Workout Soak I bought this when I started my boxing classes and was just absolutely spent after every workout. I soak in this afterwards and it somehow does ease my muscle aches. The fragrance is perfumed and since I am prone to migraines from strong scents, I feel it is worth mentioning that even the sealed bag makes my head a little... achy. It is a great bath soak, nonetheless. Not sure if I will repurchase this particular “scent” but it is worth the try!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I use this on my son after his soccer games. It’s smells so good and it helps him relieve his muscles. I let it soak for about 5 minutes before he gets in the tub.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love this! I love mixing 1/2 cup with some hot water and letting my feet soak. It feels so relaxing. You don’t need a lot of the salt either. It can have an over powering smell so just be ware! I would highly recommend this!
member-b7961
Amazing product again from Dr. Teal's!! They never let me down with their awesome smelling Epsom salt smells, and you feel absolutely refreshed after soaking with this!
Ayde A.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is literally the perfect one for sore muscles. I use the lavender scented one most of the time but this one had menthol so it really soothes any stresses muscles. I think it's perfect just a cup in a hot bath will do the trick!
Tammy P.
Absolutely THEE best after a hard workout!  I used to soak in this almost everyday after a tough training. It just got to expensive after a while since the only place I was able to order was from Amazon. If you’re an athlete or train like One. This is a must for your recovery routine!
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
Highly recommend! I'm a ballet dancer and frequently come home from classes and rehearsals sore. Using some of this salt in a post workout bath has done wonders for my muscles and the next day I wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready for class!
Dylan W.
I love Dr. Teals!! A nice warm bath with a cup or so of epsom salt does the trick! It helps me relax, helps sore muscles, and helps me sleep better at night. I would definitely recommend, it also smells fantastic and is SUPER affordable!
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is fantastic to use after an intense aerobic workout for sore muscles and even better as a foot bath fore sore feet after hiking or intense exercise. Great for insomnia and I love the sensory experience.