BY DR. TEAL'S #20 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Therapeutic Solutions Soothes tired, aching feet Beneficial Epsom Salt with Peppermint essential oil Baking Soda to help eliminate and prevent foot odors. Made with 100% Pure Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Zips Open - Zips Closed! Helps keep moisture out & keeps fragrance in! Peppermint is often regarded as the world s oldest medicine, known for its relaxing, soothing effects on the body and mind. Dr. Teal s® Therapeutic Bath & Body products contain essential oils to soothe the senses, relax tense muscles and promote well-being. The Peppermint essential oil in this Foot Soak provides a cooling sensation on the skin and combines with Epsom Salt to revitalize tired, achy feet and to soften the skin while gently cleansing. This finished product is not tested on animals. ; see more...

• Is this product worth the hype? I would hate to spend money on ye...4 Answers
  • I really want this soak but does it smell strong? I like the smel...3 Answers
  • my cousin said this was good is that true ?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this epsom salt! It’s been great for me after work outs! I love that this epsom salt is scented and inexpensive! I buy a 5 pound bag at Walmart for about $5. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who loves tub time! 😍😍
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this epsom salt. When purchasing this I was surprised to learn that Dr. Teals also has foot lotion made with the same ingredients. Anyways, I use this in the bathtub or in my foot massaging machine. I am a waitress and I work long hours on my feet. These obviously don’t take away all of my aches and pains but it definitely helps and the peppermint smells great and it is very refreshing.
Jenn R.
Dr. Teal's Peppermint Foot Soak is so refreshing for your feet after being on them all day. It smells refreshing and makes your feet smell amazing after you have completed your soak. I recommend this highly to men or women you have tired achy feet at the end of the hard work day. It absolutely feels amazing to soak your feet with this and warm water. For an added bonus that also softens your calluses on your feet.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Anything that has essential oils is bound to be great! The Dr. Teals peppermint foot soak is the ideal remedy for aching feet! It soothes and softens the feet and ensures a good night’s sleep. Most often after our very long evening walks, my husband and I use the foot soak to relieve ourselves of the pain. It’s a great product and I always have a spare packet in my bathroom cabinet!
Janelle G.
I love the smell of these salts! The peppermint makes your feet feel cool and refreshed and takes away any itching that you might have. Great for using after a long day on your feet!
Niha A.
Austin, TX
I think this foot soak is great after a workout. It helps me keep my feet in good condition and also relaxes me. I noticed that it has also helped with my ankle pain which is an added bonus! Love this product.
Dusty P.
Fayetteville
This is great stuff! i use it in my home made products and i love to have a good soak. I do have to hunt the best deal but when its on sale i stock up [product:dr.-teal's-sleep-epsom-salt-lavender-soaking-solution]
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
DR. TEALS BATH PRODUCTS ARE HOLY GRAILS. i have so many of these! i use them every time i take a bath!!!!! this one and the sleepy time lavender salts are my fav!!!!! they're so affordable and you get soooo much product!!!! they smell amazing and they really do work!!!! i highly highly recommend
Beth R.
Smells great and it helps relax your muscles. I've been using this for a long time. My dad had actually ended up suggesting it to me. It helps my husband's feet, which he has gout.
Denise A.
Patchogue
I bought this for a bad back and just wanted to sit and soak. I don't think it did much but just the thought of relaxing and having some time to myself knowing that the salts would allow that. Helped. I am not sure I would by it again. It did make my skin a little dry.
Ashley P.
Does this brand carry Epsom salt for sore body? My back always hurts 😔
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
How does this smell? Is it strong?
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty inexpensive is it worth it
Jessica W.
Do you think this product works well on soar feet like does it relief foot pain
Brooke B.
How well does this work?