BeautyBodyBody CareDr. Teal's
Dr Teal’s Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion

Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal’s® light-weight body lotion is formulated with moisturizing ingredients plus beneficial essential oils to nourish and renew skin. This restorative blend with Coconut Oil brings moisture back to your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.

Is this safe for a 4 month old ?
I really need something for my cuticles,. i have cuts on them because they are so dry, ive used different lotions that don't seem to help for very long. any suggestions? Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion is what I've been using.
HaaS anyone tried the new Dr. Teal’s lotion? Does it moisturize well? Would you recommend?
Start your review of Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion!
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 8 year old son love this lotion. No sticky feeling. Melt right into his skin. This lotion have a mild and pleasant scent. It's not a thick lotion. It's his go too every morning after his bath. Definitely will buy again, since he love it so much!
Brittany D.
Roanoke, VA
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Brittany D.
Smells amazing! But its not thick like some lotions and I feel like I have to apply a lot to “feel” moisturized. It also kinda leaves a sticky feeling after applying. I do not recommend if your looking for a thick lotion.
Evey B.
Norton, VA
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Evey B.
Light, fresh scent that can be used to moisturize body after shower; leaving skin smooth in the winter. Dr. Teals has got to be one of the best quality lotions for an affordable price. My only complaint is the need to re-apply to have that full-on "moisturized" feeling. 8/10 would recommend!
Deborah A.
Jamaica, NY
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Deborah A.
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Deborah A.
This body lotion is amazing. I love to pair it with the oil. It’s very moisturizing and hydrating. The coconut scent is long lasting and keeps me from having ashy skin. I absolutely recommend
Claudia H.
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Claudia H.
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Claudia H.
This lotion is so creamy and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized throughout the day. I absolutely love the light smell of it, not too strong but just enough. I got the small travel size because I wasn’t sure if I’ll like it, but I’m for sure getting a big bottle of it. Also, I love that it’s cruelty free 🐰💞
Rejeanne  B.
Valley Vlg, CA
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Rejeanne  B.
Received this in a set for Christmas. My friends mom knows I'm a grandma and that I love this brand. It came with this full size and 2 small hand lotions. This brand definitely treats your body right. It's not super fragrance. But for the most part, it does what it's supposed it. And that's keep you moisturized while smelling pretty good at the same time.
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,442 reviews
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Rashel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I fell in love with the Dr Teal Coconut Oil because it’s silky, smells so good and isn’t greasy! It’s a great price as well!
Rosalyn C.
Henderson, NV
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Rosalyn C.
this stuff is gold!! it smells AMAZING and the consistency is so nice!!! it's not at all greasy, it almost immediately sinks into the skin and leaves it very moisturized. of all the lotions high end and affordable this one is my favorite. highly recommend!!!
Jodie W.
Sparta, WI
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Jodie W.
This has been sitting on my night stand for a good month. I use it every night on my hands elbows or anywhere else that might need some extra love. I love the scent. I wish it would dissolve quicker into my skin and sometimes I feel like it leaves a bit of a sticky residue. It does help with dryness though.
Rendi H.
Rossville, GA
Dr Teal’s® Nourishing Coconut Oil Lotion uploaded by Rendi H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dr. Teal's. Has so many amazing products bath hair body I have you so many I really like the conditioner makes my hair feel soft and manageable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nancy T.
Corp Christi, TX
il y a 2 ans
Johanna C. il y a 2 ans
Try sweet almond oil. I used to get it at the Body Shop. Cleans up cuticles and strengthens nails too!