suggested searches

Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body...
18 Reviews
5 / 5
As a body wash it’s pretty good. It smells really nice. Not too strong, but just pleasant smelling. The scent is artificial smelling either. It smells nice & natural. The scent is supposed to be relaxing & I can honestly say it does have a calming effect on me. It suds up great & gets my skin nice & clean without drying my skin out too much. I also use this as bubble bath for my 10 year old son. It bubbles up nicely as a bubble bath. The bubbles last the whole duration of his bath. The pleasant scent spreads throughout the house when I use it for his baths. The scent definitely has a calming effect on my son. It’s great for baths right before bedtime. I recommend this body wash for people that need a little help relaxing. Especially for people that bathe right before bedtime.
5 / 5
Dr teals body wash pure Epsom salt sleep blend with melatonin and essentials oils this is good for night sleep it have aloe vera shea butter vitamin e and it helps the skin it cleans the body smooth everyone needs to go out and get this I love all of his products
5 / 5
This has been a shining light in the darkness for my evenings. I work morning to late evening and especially after a long hard day at work, this body wash gives me the hug/warmth I crave. I usually have trouble sleeping and it's honestly helped my bedtime routine to unwind and relax before bed. It smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and clean. I've been also using the body lotion and together this duo has been the pick me up I needed before bed. Definitely a must try, especially if you've always had the ongoing running commentary in your head and it's hard to unwind.
5 / 5
I bought this for my boyfriend to try and help him relax after a long days work. He loves it. Once off work he showers in this and it gives him the relaxation he needs to wind down after a long day. If you need to wine down after work this is perfect for you. The lavender and chamomile are a plus to help with the stress of the day.
5 / 5
I love this body wash. It leaves your body smelling so good. I just wish it was easier to lather. Im also not sure that the melatonin does anything. But overall smells great and gets ya clean!
5 / 5
Who doesn’t need a better sleep? Dr. Teal’s sleep body wash and lotion have such a nice relaxing scent, it is a blend of essential oils like lavender and camomile,it has melatonin in it,shea butter and vitamins E and A. Great combination for a better sleep!
5 / 5
Let me tell you! This stuff is great! I sleep sooo good after using this and the lotion. It smells great and lathers really well.
5 / 5
Thinner then the bath one. Same smell and it’s the lavender for me, smells so good. Skin feels softer. But the real test will I sleep all night like the bubble bath.
5 / 5
I ABSOLUTELY love this stuff. This is so nice to use after a long night at work. So calming and soothing, and smells really good too. It’s super affordable. Dr. Teal’s products are one of my favorites. Definitely will continue to buy this 💜
5 / 5
This my go to every night routine body wash. By dr teals sleep blend with melatonin body wash. is my all time favorite. I work long hours and have two kids .so at night I need something thats going to help me get the best rest as possible. So that I can wake up feeling my best.