BeautySkinBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin

Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Sleep Blend Body Wash deeply moisturizes and conditions skin. Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E moisturize the skin, while Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) help revitalize tired, achy muscles. Melatonin helps regulate sleep and wake cyc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin!
Quisheika R.
Griffin
Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin uploaded by Quisheika R.
This my go to every night routine body wash. By dr teals sleep blend with melatonin body wash. is my all time favorite. I work long hours and have two kids .so at night I need something thats going to help me get the best rest as possible. So that I can wake up feeling my best.
Alexis T.
Louisville, TN
Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin uploaded by Alexis T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a horrible time falling asleep sometimes & this stuff is just so relaxing it helps me get settled for bed. I really enjoy this product & I also enjoy the price (under $5 most places)! I recommend!
Irene V.
Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin uploaded by Irene V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I originally bought the kids one for my son and fell in love and had to try it for myself. The smell is heavenly and so relaxing. This bath bottle is huge with a great price point. The spray is great for your bed or where ever you relax. I always feel so calm after using this [product:dr-teals-sleep-spray-with-melatonin-&-essential-oils-6oz] Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin
DeAira J.
Columbus, GA
Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin uploaded by DeAira J.
Love the smell help soothes me and my son the smell helps us relax and go to sleep leaves our skin soft and smelling nice I wish it came in a 48oz to 62 oz very affordable will continue to buy #mommusthave #bathtime #kids #boys #fragance #clean #bubbles #bubblebath #relax #soothing #aromatherapy
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I absolutely love Dr.Teal and the scent is amazing and [product:dr-teals-melatonin-&-essential-oils-sleep-foaming-bath-soaks-34-fl-oz] after a long day this will relax do that you’ll be sleeping restfully and wake up feeling renewed, and ready for the day ahead.
Ruby W.
Benton, AR
Dr Teal's Moisturizing Body Wash, Melatonin uploaded by Ruby W.
Purchased at: Target
Buy it!! I really works! I use it for myself and my kiddos to help wind down before bed. It truly calms and relaxes the body.
Trinity D.
This product WORKS!! Purchased this and I am in love. Disclaimer…don’t use during the day Bc you will want to fall into a deep sleep!! Perfect for relaxing.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
I love this body wash for evening baths. I also use the epsom salt soak in the same scent for added relaxation. I have Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever so I’m always hurting and sore and achy, so on my really bad days my husband will fix me a hot bath with this, the epsom salt soak, plus actual Epsom salts & a couple candles for me & it makes my whole day❤️ this stuff is the best for pampering yourself & makes a great gift for moms, & really everyone!
sara M.
Lexington, KY
Relax and unwind after a long day. The beautiful aroma allows your body to relax and get ready for a peaceful night's sleep

Looking for your answer?