suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Dr teals body wash pure Epsom salt sleep blend with melatonin and essentials oils this is good for night sleep it have aloe vera shea butter vitamin e and it helps the skin it cleans the body smooth everyone needs to go out and get this I love all of his products
This has been a shining light in the darkness for my evenings. I work morning to late evening and especially after a long hard day at work, this body wash gives me the hug/warmth I crave. I usually have trouble sleeping and it's honestly helped my bedtime routine to unwind and relax before bed. It smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and clean. I've been also using the body lotion and together this duo has been the pick me up I needed before bed. Definitely a must try, especially if you've always had the ongoing running commentary in your head and it's hard to unwind.
I bought this for my boyfriend to try and help him relax after a long days work. He loves it. Once off work he showers in this and it gives him the relaxation he needs to wind down after a long day. If you need to wine down after work this is perfect for you. The lavender and chamomile are a plus to help with the stress of the day.