Skin CareBath & BodyDr. Teal's
Dr Teals Milk and Rose Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs

Dr Teals Milk and Rose Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs

by Dr. Teal's

Dr Teal's Calm and Serenity Epsom Salt Soaking Solution transforms an ordinary bath into a moisturizing and calming spa experience. Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate USP) has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles and refresh skins appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr Teals Milk and Rose Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs!
I use Dr. Teal's lavender Epsom salts most of the time, but I decided to try the rose variety last night. I am so glad I did! The smell was so nice and soothing. It didn't have that strong rose smell, but more like a citrus, soft rose smell. Like an English rose, not like an Old Rose (I am an amateur rose gardener!) My husband, who typically does not like strong smells, commented on how nice it smelled. I still faintly smell it on my skin this morning. I will probably make this my new bath soak!
Indian Trail, NC
Dr Teals Milk and Rose Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by J M.
This smells AMAZING! I am so in love with the fragrance of this bath soak. I used to use the lavender epsom salt bath but this is my new favorite. I love how the fragrance makes my bathroom smell long after my bath is over. I will not be switching back to the lavender!
Rochester Hls, MI
Dr Teals Milk and Rose Epsom Salt Soaking Solution 3lbs uploaded by carol K.
I am a regular patient of Dr. Teal. For many many years now. I have used every one of the epsom bath salts. This was the first time I saw a Rose scent. Decided to go for it. Im quite particular about scents. A snob actually but I wrote this next sentence in most my review "not overpowering". This is absolutely true for this Rose Dr. Teal.... "Not the usual heavy, nauseating "funeral like" rose scent." It is a bit heavier than the bubble bath, but I think it's fantastic. If you've tried the Eucalyptus and/or the Lavender, then you know how a Dr. Teal epsom smells...very true to scent. Plus the Epsom salt combo...really liking this lately. Gives me hope for Spring!

Looking for your answer?